Diary of a Traveler

Diary of a Traveler

A Chapter by Trqasma

#Diary of a Traveler #

�-� We should focus on such things which we can do ,don't waste your time on useless things which are out of your area.
And never die your inner spirit , whatever the outer circumstances are.

�-� Remove all the doubts you have just avail whatever the opportunities are there for you .You cannot wait for the better time or place but it's you who can make everything better.

�-� Decide what you can do and do n whatever the environment is and you just need to focus what you can do in the environment you have.

�-� Possibly no one can support you in the initial state of journey but it's who have to decide what's important for you

�-� Achievements are always liked by others but when you are at struggling stage possibly less people are there for your support sometime no one but be determine and do you work persistently.

�-� In a journey there is no man and woman, every one is passenger .Don't feel that you are victim that pushes you down and down.
Nature treats every one with same attitude in the journey, Nature works on you and prepare you for the great destination you are struggling for.

�-� You need to have great circle around you that inspires you and motivates you .Search such people that can add something valuable in you life and add them in your life. There are many people in surroundings who can add something worth able in your life, search them. Nature give you a lot of such people when you search for them.

�-� Every successful person do things on the basis of his priorities . Make your priorities that're very essential that manage you focus and potentials. It saves a lot of your time and energy when you decide things on the basis, are they important for you or not and how much importance they have. Travelers takes things of their means and move
on.

�-� We can only change ourselves it is a best learning of my life . Don't try to change others but change your self.
Whatever the change you want in others , adopt that change for yourself. Others will automatically change when you are changed.
Make change and modification your motto.

�-� Enhance your knowledge it 'll increase your self confidence and self esteem and if you want to be powerful , increase your knowledge.

#trqasms


© 2018 Trqasma


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

38 Views
Added on July 15, 2018
Last Updated on July 15, 2018


Author

Trqasma
Trqasma

Gujrat , Islam, Pakistan



About
I am tewenty years old , student of masters Reading is my love , writing is my passion. Write on social and developmental issues. Want to serve the community . https://www.facebook.com/astrayth.. more..

Writing
Technology Technology

A Poem by Trqasma


Goodbye Goodbye

A Poem by Trqasma