Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by AstralWanderer

Long ago in the multiverse, far away from earth, unknown to earth humans was born a system given Celestia as a name. Celestia was composed of 12 planets and 12 Nations. 11 of those planets were circling around the 12th. This last planet was the bigger, the greatest and the most powerful one of all. It was named Royalia. In Royalia reigned a family with a pure blood of royalty. The queen and king reigned in cold hands filled of power and wish of territory. Together, they had 7 children. Amaya and William Rolian, the rulers of Royalia closed the blood line with a last pair of twins, me and my dear brother. I'm not forcing you to believe everything I will say in those pages, nevertheless I am telling you there might be something out there in the unknown infinite space you humans don't know about just yet. I welcome you now to the story of this so called perfect family I am apart of. So if you please, allow me dear readers to recount a tale full of Magic, Sorrows, Wishes and Adventures of all sorts. The story of the Rolian blood line, the story of how this blood line came to its end and the tale of their youngest daughter Arabella Rolian.

-Milady you have a visitor waiting for you

-Thank you Sebastian I'll be there in a second

This was Sebastian, my butler since I am a child he'll be a big part in this tale. My duties call me, I now let you enter my world through those pages alone, you won't need me from now on. Before you go dear readers you must promise me to believe in yourself and believe in me. Let yourself be drawn into my fantasy. I offer you my luck. Use it wisely and I promise you we'll meet again. 



© 2024 AstralWanderer


Author's Note

AstralWanderer
English is not my first language I might make mistakes

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

25 Views
Added on May 19, 2024
Last Updated on May 19, 2024
Tags: Fantasy


Author

AstralWanderer
AstralWanderer

Gallardon, Eure-et-loir, France



About
Hey I am new here. I write stories for years now. I noticed the stories I created almost always had the same characters and backstories but I never really write this backstory so I decided to make thi.. more..

Writing