My Dream

My Dream

A Story by Aurora Masquerade
"

This is a re-occurring dream that I have. I have quite a few different dreams but this is one of the ones that sticks the most in my brain.

"
It starts with me alone in the middle of the street. Nothing is moving, and it is completely silent. In the dream I start to walk somewhere, but it is like I am walking through water. I eventually come to this house on a hill and go through the door. It is also empty but there are pictures with blurred out faces all over the walls. I turn around and the house is gone and it is just me standing on the edge of this ominous and scary hole. I can't figure this out, but for some reason I don't feel scared at all. I am just staring down into it and I feel calm and at piece. I start to close the little bit of distance between me and the abyss but someone calls me. I feel conflicted on whether to turn around or keep walking and then I wake up. 

© 2015 Aurora Masquerade


Author's Note

Aurora Masquerade
I am sure that people don't want to hear about this but I want, well actually I don't know how to explain why I want this and other things put up. Anyways! Sorry if this was an utter waste of your time. Bye

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

The dream begins and ends with you. I guess you have an egocentric personality. You feel lost. Midway between nowhere and where you where before that. Life is hard (walking through water). The house on the hill, I guess represents you ambitions/or expectations placed upon you by you or others.
You feel that achieving them won't help (they will be empty and the people who you 'get there with' will be either fake or of little substance (you can't even recall them/blurred faces).
The hole isn't scary because the life thats expected of you - the life in the house on the hill with the inconsequential people adorning the walls is just as scary as the unknown (the hole).
At a crossroads in life - what is expected of us vs what we wish we had the b**ls to try.
Thats my interpretation of this dream - sorry if you weren't asking for one - bye.

x


Posted 8 Years Ago


Aurora Masquerade

8 Years Ago

Thank you. I actually have been wondering. Sometimes I have nonsense dreams and other times I have d.. read more
ANTO

8 Years Ago

:) .........

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

188 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 14, 2015
Last Updated on September 14, 2015