uNICORN, sQuIRREL, AND GIRAFFE!

uNICORN, sQuIRREL, AND GIRAFFE!

A Story by Aurora Masquerade
"

So this is a weird story. It is kind of DARK so just to warn you. Yeah. THERE WILL BE ERRORS!

"
there once was three animals. A squirrel, a unicorn, and a giraffe. The squirrel and unicorn were in ‘love.’  But little did the unicorn know, AN AFFAIR WAS HAPPENING. Cann you guess who it was between? Just in case you are unable to for some reason guess who the affair was between when there are only three animals in this specific area… wait. Why are there only three animals? That makes no sense. WHATEBVER. THE AFFAIR WAS BETWEEN THE GIRAFFE AND THE SQUIRREL! *GASP!* yes though,  really. That pooor unicorn found out and guess what she did. She impaled the squirrel with her trusty horn (A.N this is acutally why I have an irrational fear of that specific mythological creature) then she turned on the giraffe, her best friend, with a murderous look in her eyes. The giraffe ran away screaming. Then after days and days of running. The giraffe had to stop running. She looked behind to see where the unicorn was and couldn’t find her. Relieved, she turned to find the ghost of the squirrel. The squirrel appeared to be shouting and waving his itty bitty little hands like a crazed, uh thing. The giraffe turned around and before she could screech like a cockatoo, she too was impaled by the unicorn. Then she turned and ran off into the night. Legend has it, that if you cheat on your lover, you too will be impaled by the unicorn.

 

THE END

 

So the story behind this is that I had this dream because this happened in real life. I mean, I never impaled anyone though. But yeah, I really liked this guy and he liked me so we were sort of together and then I found out my best friend that knew how much I liked this dude came and started dating him. If she had told me I would have been fine but they hid it from me so it made it hurt more. They said they hadn’t been doing anything wrong but if that is the truth than why did they feel the need to hide it from me? But anyways! This weird and slightly dark dream was the manifestation of that event in my life and it was weird so I wrote it. I don’t know if this will count but if it does cool. Sorry if you hated this. BYE!

© 2015 Aurora Masquerade


Author's Note

Aurora Masquerade
by the way, there will be numerous errors in this because quite frankly I don't really want to proofread at this moment. Sorry if that bugs you.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is magnificent. You are truly a writer of greatness. You must further enlighten the masses with such awesome knowledge. *slow claps* Well done, very, very well done.

Keep Dreaming.

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

90 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 23, 2015
Last Updated on September 23, 2015