What Is Right and Wrong

What Is Right and Wrong

A Story by Aurora Masquerade

That has always been such an important question. Quite honestly the answer depends on who gets asked. I don’t know about anyone else, but all my life I have been told to do the right thing. What classifies what is right and wrong though? Police will say that what is right is following the law. Religious people will say that their god or gods clearly state what is right and wrong. Some simply say, “Do what feels right to you.” I think that the last is the best way to go. I disagree with certain things, with certain people. They have a different opinion than mine, what they think is right. We disagree; does that mean either of us is wrong? Here is a good example, Death Penalties. I believe with all of my heart that they are wrong. So many others agree with me, but at the same so many others think that they are right. Why? Who is right and who is wrong? We are both correct. My argument is that we have no right to decide who needs to die or not. We are not gods, who are we to act as though we are? Others would argue that these people don’t deserve to be in this world, that they have done things punishable by death. To be completely honest, I don’t think right and wrong will ever truly exist. There will always be disagreements. It will always depend on who is deciding. 

© 2015 Aurora Masquerade


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
Added on September 23, 2015
Last Updated on September 23, 2015