Wife Vs Wifey

Wife Vs Wifey

A Poem by LadyR513
"

Just a short poem

"

She tries to look like me,

Dress like me.

Walk, talk, and act like me;

But she just doesn’t realize that she will never be me.

I hold the true key, that platinum piece; he only blesses her with what, a ten carrot thing? I laugh, because she thinks it she running things, I guess she doesn't know that I know everything. True enough I know he steps out every now and then, not saying I accept that s**t. I make him learn the hard way on his end. He always comes back to me begging and for a second chance. I take him back because we been through a lot and I know he's my man. Got these Lil girls calling me talking about how they had him doing this and that? That's fine, but baby girl look where he's at.

Talking about he bought you a new pair of shoes. How cute boo you’re enjoying that loose change he gives you?

I notice all the stares and evil glares from the women as we walk by. I hear the slick s**t they try and say on the sly. Does it bother me? No not really and you ask why? Well it’s simply put. I'm the wife and they just the Wifey sitting and waiting on standby. They the one's you take to places where no one knows who you are. I'm the one you take out during the day introducing to family and friends. Everyone knows that I'm your lady and you’re my man. I'm the one you come home to every night. They are just lunch dates, and late evening. Nothing serious in my opinion, because his arms are still wrapped around me while I am sleeping, and he left you with what a sore back and wet p***y? I laugh because he's here to take of everything.

Mentally…

Emotionally…

Financially…

He's there for you...

Dickfully…

Chump changefully

How funny.

Does he even call you by your first name? Or is it just his "boo thang."

Has he taken any pictures of the two of you?

No?

Well guess why that is true, I'll give you a hint because really there is no "US", it's just a "YOU". Poor little thing getting your feelings involved, trying to blow up his phone when it's been turned off, so you have to wait for his call.

I'm the Wife I have his heart and soul

You’re the Wifey, you just possess a few phone calls and text messages and few visits here and there.

I'm the Wife. The one he takes on those expensive vacations. The one who went through trials and tribulations and still I'm here.

When you piss him off you're gone in a flash and that's because you just there to give up the a*s. You’re just the one he goes to when we fight, or if I'm menstruating and he needs to do some penetrating that night.

Trust, you’re just the Wifey type.

You’re trying to play in the grown woman’s league.

No need to argue, yell, and scream, because if were truly your man there would be no need for insecurities.

A wife such as me does not need to do such things. I'm the one he has invested time in. You’re just the hit and quite it type of thing.

I guess what I'm trying to say is I hold the crown of WIFE yesterday, today, and for always.

 

Lady R © 2012

 

 

© 2012 LadyR513


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
Added on December 6, 2012
Last Updated on December 6, 2012

Author

LadyR513
LadyR513

Cincinnati, OH



About
I'm a 28 year writer from Cincinnati Oh. I self published my first book of poetry and short stories back in March of 2012. I'm currently working on my second book. more..

Writing
Question Question

A Poem by LadyR513