If you want to keep reading...

If you want to keep reading...

A Chapter by Ashtyn Turner

Hiya Readers, 
I really, hope that you liked the first chapter to Dark, Light and Love and want to keep reading. I post several chapters throughout the month and you can see which chapters will be posted that month on my home page. I try to update as often as I can, but sometimes (a chapter that I thought only needed a little work) needs A LOT of work and so it takes more time than I originally thought. 
Why don't post here on Writerscafe.org? I am trying to build a readership from my website and build up the reviews and traffic there. In the past, I have had a great response here on Writerscafe.org and I really hope to do the same again. 
Do you want to be the first to get a notification when I post a new chapter? Well, you can, one of two ways. Become a member of or my website (get updates on my blog, interactive readers and writers prompt, newsletters, and books chapters)
PLEASE, go check out my website or any of my social media accounts to see what I am about! 
Facebook: @AuthorAshtynTurner 
Instagram: @author_ashtynturner
Twitter: @Ashtyn_Author95


© 2019 Ashtyn Turner


Author's Note

Ashtyn Turner
Please head over to my website to keep reading!

https://www.measawriter.com/read-books

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

24 Views
Added on February 3, 2019
Last Updated on February 3, 2019


Author

Ashtyn Turner
Ashtyn Turner

About
Author of the Six Realm Books more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Ashtyn Turner