Halfbloods- The Upper War Comes To A Conclusion

Halfbloods- The Upper War Comes To A Conclusion

A Chapter by AvaVatalie~
"

In this small prologue type chapter, Joan Sunderman is introduced as our first character.

"
"Damnt, Damnt, DAMNT!" 
Blood curdling screams filled the battlefield as Joan Blackwell ran across the fallen bodies of her team, holding her daughter, Lisa-Marie in her fragile yet built up arms, bloody with her men and woman's blood. "Hang in there, we're almost to base baby girl.." 
Joan's daughter tilted her small, bleeding head up to her mother. "Mommy..? I..If I die.." She coughed, "Wi..Will you lie me next to Daddy..?" Joan Blackwell fell to her already scraped up knees, as she had tripped, due to many things; Loss of blood, energy loss, and her daughter dieing in her own two arms. "No, baby, look at me! You stay alive! Stay with me!" Joan shook her daughter softly, but, it was already too late, as her last words came out almost breathless. Like a puff of air from a ciggarette; It was there, and then drifted off into the atmosphere of their beloved planet, Earth. 
"Mommy...." 
. . . . . . . 
"Am I going to go see Daddy now..?" But, before Joan could possibly speak, as predicted, her breath was there and then gone in a blink of an eye. Her pastel, Icy blue eyes lie open a slit as her head fell back, her small frame falling limp in Blackwell's arms. Joan starred at her dead body, as bloodshed continued on behind her, way off on the battlefeild. She stay upon her knees infront of base, and clenched her now sharp fanged teeth, letting out a terrifying, agonizing yell of what sounded like she had been whipped across the face with a leather whip. 
After she stopped, she looked down to her breathless daughter, growling. "Your going to be with daddy baby girl.. I promise..." She stood with her daughter, looking twords the dead pile of bodies begining to increase farther off. 
"And mommy promises that she'll come and join the both of you one day, and we can all be together again.." 
Joan Blackwell's dark hair blew in the wind, as she set her daughter next to a broken statue, laying her black leather jacket over her face after ridding herself of it, dashing back into battle. Not only to help her troops. 
But to avenge her daughters life, 


© 2016 AvaVatalie~


Author's Note

AvaVatalie~
Please Ignore my grammar issues for now! I'm most definatly going to edit, but this is a rough draft, to see what people think. :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
Added on March 4, 2016
Last Updated on March 4, 2016
Tags: Halfbloods, Fantasy, Demons, Scifi, NYC