I Am Eric Burdon

I Am Eric Burdon

A Story by avant security guard
"

a thin slice of my autobiography, which is fictional

"

Eric Burdon was an animal. I am an animal. Therefore, I am Eric Burdon.

In 1986, I wrote my autobiography; “I Used To Be An Animal, But I'm Alright Now.” I haven't read my autobiography, and hope that someone will tell me what's in it some day, and I hope she is a very hot babe.

One of me first hits was “We Gotta Get Out Of This Place.” It was followed up, or preceded with, “It's My Life.” I can't remember the order of my songs. Please read my autobiography. Perhaps, you'll find it there. I used to tour with “War” when the other animals got tired out, and recorder a few hits, like “Spill The Wine,” “Tobacco Road,” (which I can't even remember), and “San Franciscan Nights.” Oh, I almost forgot. With the animals I did, “The House of The Rising Sun,” “Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood,” and “Don't Bring Me Down.”

Somewhere along the way I did, “I'm Crying,” “Boom Boom,” “ CC Rider,” and the cover, “Ring Of Fire.”

My notes are wrecked, as you can imagine. With “War” I also did, “When I was Young,” “Sky Pilot,” and “Monterey.”

If you haven't heard from me in a while it's because I have been writing my biography, which, I promise, will be fictional and awesome.

© 2013 avant security guard


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
Added on June 18, 2013
Last Updated on June 18, 2013
Tags: rock, music, english invasion, the animals, Eric Burdon, comedy, parody

Author

avant security guard
avant security guard

Atlantica, NY



About
actor, artist, filmmmaker, novelist, novelost, wegetonabus--among pen names: Ebooks by John Blandly Smashwords home page https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/AvantSecurityGuard Nook home page .. more..

Writing