Story I : The Unseen - Part 1

Story I : The Unseen - Part 1

A Chapter by Avi

        The summer breeze takes his bequest as a guide and clairvoyance for his path. But in time which he didn't know that it's there beside him for him as a hint to take another gate. As he lost his heart and become a heartless guy, he became a different human being and push himself into the voidness world where everyone has a green affinity except him. And so , because of that painful disease he lost his sight to the bright side of his world and became the guy who imprison himself in the deepest sea where no light can reach him. It was the worst kind of pain he ever know. No one knows his suffering because every time people ask him if he's alright, he always smile as if nothing ever happen to him and that smile become his shield. But deep inside him lies a fragment in which contains his painful experiences and memories that makes him lost his soul to live as a normal human being. He now instead of living in the sunniest season but living in the downpour that kept pushing him down far away from his boundaries.

 
        The World seemed so slow for him as if the world itself trying to stop him to continue living and just give up because of his lost that making him like a doll without no soul or living , he was a ghost in this world. No one can see him , no one can feel his presence , no one can help him, no one can love him anymore because of his unconsciousness refusal where seen by other people that makes him become unseen. He can't think anything else , he doesn't even know his name anymore. He lives but he can't tell if he's living his life or not, he smiled but showed a sadness on his visage , he's happy but that happiness reflects his emptiness , he laughed but just because he don't want other people to worry him, he sleeps but wishing he never wake up, he work hard because he wants to forget about the past, he's alive but wondering if the world still needs him.


       He change and call himself "Eger" because he can't remember what his name was. He now live on Iceland , a country that
offers pristine nature, breathtaking landscapes and vibrant culture. He can't resolve this empty story. He can't repair the damage done. One day he goes to the park nearby , and then sit on the bench , watching all the kids that were playing there with their parents. Enjoying the nature , clear beautiful sky and birds singing filling the day with sound sweetly. Even though that day seemed colorful and joyful , Eger was still in his uncolorful world. Everything around him become gray and foggy. The sounds of the birds singing become unclear as if he was in the deep sea. As always , he show a dark presence around him. Become invisible , unseen by other people. Loneliness is his theme now. For now, at least he can enjoy the scenery at that park located on the hill that high enough to see the landscape and feel the sunshine.

        The bench still has a space for one more person. Eger was sitting on the right side of the bench. And then a woman came to join sit with him as she taking the left side of the bench. But Eger didn't realize her presence , he just keep looking straight where the landscapes are. When the woman beside him tries to greet him , Eger then accept her presence and greets back.

"Why?", Eger ask.
"What do you mean?", the woman said.
"How come you can see me?", Eger ask again.

        The woman laughed sweetly thus making Eger remembering his lover. The smile of that woman makes Eger free himself from his prison. The day seemed more colorful as if he just been healed from a color blindness.

"What are you talking about?", the woman laughed a little and continue ,"of course i can see you because you're a human. You ask me that as if you're a ghost".

        Eger's eyes sparkles as if he just sees something amazing. He feel like a tons of weight just lifted out of his back. He feels so light and bright. On that day , the warmth of the sunlight shining on them. Eger has been given a second chance to start his colorful life again.


© 2014 Avi


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

178 Views
Added on December 7, 2014
Last Updated on December 7, 2014
Tags: Dark


Author

Avi
Avi

Kissimmee, FL



About
Hobbies : Writing , Reading Manga / Novels , Listening to music , playing games , watching anime , sleeping , conserving energy. Like : Lemon Water / Lemon Tea , Meat , Klassik songs / Instrumental.. more..

Writing
Err:0 Err:0

A Chapter by Avi


C E L L A C E L L A

A Book by Avi