Your worth.

Your worth.

A Story by Margarita Akatova
"

Trying to be good vs being good.

"

Desire and fear �" dysfunctions, according to the majority. Yet, they are not your initial cause or a factor.

A complete success is not achieved by trying to be a good person, playing more noble and admirable. A complete success requires a more refined way of self-exaltation, grinding the desire to have more, decapitating illusions of one’s conceptual personality and self-image.

You cannot become good by trying to be good. To become one, you need to find the good within you and allow it to manifest. Yet, this requires a fundamental change in your consciousness.

An umbrella word for desire and fear is “worth”; for, are you? The moment we are freed from the world of reality (which usually happens around the age of 2) - the game begins. You have to oblige the rules or else. Our beautiful mind makes sure you stay and play, for you are worthy of life and all the pleasures it has to offer. You are tempted by your own kind, to feel desire, to fear the disappointment.

Your soul has no purpose for being “worth”; it has the initial, fundamental knowledge of oblivion, nonsense in all. That is why spirits are light, which is why - when being connected to your true self -you elevate, or at least feel less heavy than before.

Light minded, calm, where every story is greeted with warm smile and laughter - an atmosphere of a nightmare to anyone who knows how to live. Perfectionism, flawlessness and importance �" hidden agendas of worth.

Chaos and peace are a one breath. Just as a breath consists of an inhalation and an exhalation - creating life, your world has its movement too and that is creating life. Once you learn to see it - the beauty of this dance, and the good in all surrounding - your “worth” will start fading away. Therefore, how important can one thing be, when without it, an individual feels lighter and more content?


Only by letting go �" you find. Just as an exhalation leads to a inhalation, your universe awaits for you to feel free.

Now, look in the mirror. Who are you? And does it matter?

Your manifestation of good begins here.

© 2020 Margarita Akatova


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Have you taken some course in spirituality? Because you seem to know exactly how we need to feel lighter and better about ourselves and it seems like you have really practiced it upon yourself. Your voice comes from deep within here and that I can tell for sure. The way you connected the lightness of spirits with feeling lighter when we connect with ours has really stumped me how true it all this. I think you you should post more such things here and guide people who are looking for such solutions and answers about themselves. Thank you.

Posted 3 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Margarita Akatova

3 Years Ago

Dear Sabrina,

Thank you! I have a blogger website, decided to share some texts here,.. read more
Anastasia

3 Years Ago

Then I am asking you once again, requesting you to keep posting here. This is really good and you m.. read more



Reviews

It seems like this is coming from a person who has made her life an observatory of individuality for a greater good. This is very wise and intelligible read, makes us question intent to be good versus including goodness to our depths.

There's a part of life which breaks our illusions of the world, the way we had perceived it at a younger age. We start to isolate ourselves, keep our guard, stops being vulnerable and approach nobleness and goodness as just instruments of being better with people so we have their favors and support. Being good is definitely beyond that. Goodness is being rejoiced and comfortable in our own skin, Wisdom is choosing your narrative that elevates you, sets you bigger than your own self, like you said, it's all about caring less about your worth and letting yourself go.

Thanks for sharing this. Made my mind steer towards some great thoughts.



Posted 3 Years Ago


You are such a great writer and you know the way to choose suitable topics.

Posted 3 Years Ago


Have you taken some course in spirituality? Because you seem to know exactly how we need to feel lighter and better about ourselves and it seems like you have really practiced it upon yourself. Your voice comes from deep within here and that I can tell for sure. The way you connected the lightness of spirits with feeling lighter when we connect with ours has really stumped me how true it all this. I think you you should post more such things here and guide people who are looking for such solutions and answers about themselves. Thank you.

Posted 3 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Margarita Akatova

3 Years Ago

Dear Sabrina,

Thank you! I have a blogger website, decided to share some texts here,.. read more
Anastasia

3 Years Ago

Then I am asking you once again, requesting you to keep posting here. This is really good and you m.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

59 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 12, 2020
Last Updated on September 12, 2020
Tags: chapter, wellness, meditation, self, help, worth, psychology, philosophy

Author

Margarita Akatova
Margarita Akatova

Limassol, Cyprus



About
Greetings! I've started writing around March 2020, some of the words on the papers transitioned into poems, some into songs. I enjoy writing philosophical yet on-point texts that base around an emotio.. more..

Writing