Share though - share home

Share though - share home

A Poem by Margarita Akatova
"

A nice little pick me-up from my heart to Yours.

"

 “Gave all my love,

Gave all of me, Come home into an emptiness” You come home into a full house of love and joy and beauty, No one to share with? Is that you? Are you the wondering thought? Are you your mind? You are the soul. The mind is powerful! Well, no. The mind is rational; go outside, fall, You’ll hurt but listen to your whole That thing you call the intuition, that thing you call the spirit and the inner feeling. Control your breathing. Focus on the pain, breathe into it, breathe out, now let it go away. I want to share it with I want to share it with all of you - You the human who connects With my emptiness. Such a nice thought. To share yourself with someone To share the love the joy the beauty To share your vision of the world. To mutual respect and understanding We drink today a glass of pure Pure energy, Pure smile will rise and our cheers will be heard loud To all the people, connect to every human From the inside of our souls To me to you to home to the outside It will cover all the town The whole country, continent And all the oceans all the air It will be heard and will be felt By everyone on planet Earth And will extend throughout the universe And the next one and the next one I want to share it with you. I want to love the now with you. Referring to the single one of you out there, We’re people, we - one special group Who can think deep, who can protect. We are the pure We are the energy Each one and all - Share thought, share home.

© 2020 Margarita Akatova


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on September 12, 2020
Last Updated on September 12, 2020
Tags: wellness, self, help, spirituality, love, people

Author

Margarita Akatova
Margarita Akatova

Limassol, Cyprus



About
Greetings! I've started writing around March 2020, some of the words on the papers transitioned into poems, some into songs. I enjoy writing philosophical yet on-point texts that base around an emotio.. more..

Writing