Chronic Depression

Chronic Depression

A Poem by Bleeding Iris

A flight of numbness 
No emotion
Your clueless
Locked up in that mind
That depression cries out
Your so clueless so it tries to shout
At the same moment your heart was broke
''Your depressed", your mind spoke
Now your a shattered mirror
Only wishing you'd woken up before you shed that tear

© 2015 Bleeding Iris


Author's Note

Bleeding Iris
Sorry this poem is kinda shitty. I just wanted to tell all you guys how it feels to have chronic depression. If you didn't understand its basicly like you have no emotion and your just numb and you don't even know your depressed until something bad happens and chronic depression makes things even worst. Well that's how I feel anyways.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

and honestly, you have inspired me to write about my wide range of disorders I've been diagnosed with.

Posted 9 Years Ago


I can relate to this a lot, you captured the battle in the mind of depressed person very well. I was diagnosed with chronic depression and Denationalization disorder, which is a nasty combo.
Depression, especially when it's chronic depression, can be impossible to escape from. Some people don't understand how bad it really is, that it's not something a person can just "shake" or "move on from."
I applaud you for writing about depression and shredding some light on it.

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
2 Reviews
Added on April 20, 2015
Last Updated on April 20, 2015

Author

Bleeding Iris
Bleeding Iris

CA



About
I'm just an artist/writer with a musical flare. My short hair consists of black and red. I have pale skin and blue silver eyes. I love technology and hiding away from the world.I have a burning passio.. more..

Writing