Something to Break my Never-Ending Silence

Something to Break my Never-Ending Silence

A Story by Aya Blue
"

It's about a guy who is a mute and he has been studying old theories that were supposed to make you able to speak again.

"
Entry One
November, 9th. 1987

My name is Ashton Luthragar, and I am 27 years of age. I cannot speak but I listen very closely. 
Some think that I'm not even there at all, that's why I never leave my home. My gracious sister, May Luthragar, 
brings me groceries twice a month. I keep myself and my thoughts confided in my own self-made prison. I practically live in my basement. Laying there on my bed, thinking of how I could free myself from my silence.
Then one day, May came over and gave me a book. It was called "Unlock your Lips, and Free your Words".
The author was Dr.Christian Quituser, a pschycologist. Strangely it didn't say what he majored in?
The book was Dr.Quitusers' theories on what might bring back a persons voice. Dr.Quituser is a fellow mute as well, and he has tried all of his theories himself and recorded his findings in this book. I have tried all of them except
Lucid Nightmare. His 5th chapter in the book is called that and his theory is to fall asleep and have a nightmare while lucid dreaming, thus making you scream, wake yourself up, and be able to speak again. Dr.Quituser believes that the reason people are mute is that their vocal chords had never had enough of a "shock" or "adrenalin rush".
I'm going try it out tonight. I'll record my dreams and such when i wake up.
Goodnight.
                    -A. Luthragar

Entry Two
November, 10th. 1987

I've just woken up. It's 3:15 am. I'm terrified. What I dreamed of was a tall dark figure, following me at first, then it started to chase me. It kept trying to get inside me through my ears, nose and mouth. I hid in a bathroom,then it appeared out of no where and into my mouth. I literally inhaled it! I didn't feel anything at first, but then I started to feel this huge wave of nausea. I held myself up against the wall, then fell to my knees and vomited blood.
I could taste the scorching iron stain my tongue. I could feel a twisted pulling pain in my back and when I looked in the mirror and found my spin crooked and being slowly pushed out of my body. I swear something was eating at my neck and when i moved my hair to look, I saw my spin and skull showing through black, rotting flesh. I started crying but my tears burned my cheeks and smelled of toxic waste. I wanted to cry out, to wake myself up
but when I opened my mouth, no sound came out. I felt nauseated once more and vomited more blood, but among all the blood and saliva there was a small curled up baby. The eye sockets had been dug out and the skin was melting off the bones into a disgusting fog that coated the floor. Then all the fog came together and became the dark figure. It started chasing me again and tormenting me. Although I felt sick no more and looked perfectly alright, my brain still held the image of the baby and my back ached so terribly. I could only hunch myself over to ease the pain slightly. Now that it's gone and I'm awake, I'm going to go watch some t.v. to get my mind away from everything that just happened. 
I pray to God, that doesn't happen again.
                                                                          - A. Luthragar

Entry Three
November, 10th. 1987

I just finished my breakfast. All morning the image of that baby and the dark figure has stained my thoughts. I want to know more about it. I wanted to know why it wanted to be inside me. Why it wanted to hurt me so badly?
Why did it make me vomit blood? Why did it leave my body through my vomit and as a child?I must know the answers to these questions.
                                                     - A. Luthragar

Entry Four
November, 10th. 1987

I was in the middle of eating my dinner when the mail man came to my door and left a small package.
When I retrieved and opened it, I pulled out a small VHS tape. The envelope had no return address and did not
say who it was from. So I put the VHS in the VCR and watched it. It was a video of me sleeping. It showed me laying in my bed asleep and then the Dark Figure came floating out of the ceiling. It hovered over my body, then sank down into me. After a few minutes passed, it came back out of me and started going towards to camera.
It's face had solemn features and it's eye sockets were dug out, but it was smiling. It's mouth gaped open wide and a deep red mud coated its jagged teeth. It had no lips. When its face filled the screen, the video shut off and was pushed out of the VCR, then the t.v. turned off. Whatever was in my nightmare,
 I brought back with me.
                                            - A. Luthragar

Entry Five
November, 11th. 1987

It's 1:06 am. I woke up about an hour ago. I didn't start writing then because I could not see.
A sharp pain shot through my forehead, causing me to wake up. I sat up straight and went to rub my eyes but all I felt was a wet slime. Slowly my fingertips pushed into my eye sockets, searching for my eyes. Past all the 
sticky, web-like veins. I pushed in further, all the way to my second knuckle and realization hit me. My eyes were
gone. I slowly slid my fingers down my cheeks, and when I got to my mouth, I felt that my lips were gone too.
But the second I knew they were gone, they came back and I could see again. The first thing I saw were my bloody fingertips. I ran to my bathroom and vomited, falling to my knees over the toilet. A few minutes had passed as I gathered myself and my thoughts. I then stood, and washed my hands and face, rinsing out my mouth with cold water. I'm still scared and sitting on the bathroom floor. 
I don't know what I should do.
                                                      - A. Luthragar

© 2013 Aya Blue


Author's Note

Aya Blue
It's not finished yet but i really have no idea what to write next?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

OMG! It's so scary write. I read it and i've raised some questions, the first question is
1st. Do you speak?

The second question's
2nd. Is this write real ...I meant is it actually eventually happened to you in your real life what you penned into words as a story write?

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I do speak, i am not a mute and this has never happened to me actually.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Neon

10 Years Ago

Ah! Thank God!
Thanks for letting me know you do speak because I hate seeing someone as beauti.. read more
Aya Blue

10 Years Ago

Thank you:) You really know how to make a girl blush:)
Neon

10 Years Ago

Ah! The pleasure's always mine, pretty!
By the way, dear one .. your looking so beautiful in b.. read more
OMG! It's so scary write. I read it and i've raised some questions, the first question is
1st. Do you speak?

The second question's
2nd. Is this write real ...I meant is it actually eventually happened to you in your real life what you penned into words as a story write?

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

383 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 22, 2013
Last Updated on December 22, 2013

Author

Aya Blue
Aya Blue

lakeland, FL



About
I love writing short stories, but I have, unfortunately, never been able to finish one. Most all of my stories are horror or romance based, and I guess I'm here to get help and guidance on the things .. more..

Writing
Tiff Tiff

A Story by Aya Blue