Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Beautiful author websites
Stop wasting time and money on Wix & Wordpress. Authors are creating beautiful websites with Myauthor.space FREE!
Tiff

Tiff

A Story by Aya Blue

Hey Tiff,
I don't think you'll ever see this and maybe that's a good thing.
It's been years since we've even seen each other, much less been in a relationship.
It's funny how fast time goes by. 
I just wanted to say I missed you and I'm sorry I never really got to give you a goodbye.
That's the very least I owed you. You deserved so much more.
I actually think I'm going to go ahead and say this since you probably won't see this, or even care if you did.

I love you still.
I'm so sorry that I couldn't be better for you and give you what you needed and deserved.
I miss you so much.
God damnit, I wish I could still wake up beside you, smothered in your hair.
I wish so bad that I could eat your pancakes with peanut butter on them with you again.
I miss your voice. I miss how you smell. I miss your sweet smile and your hazel eyes.
Funny how I remember your eyes and no one else's.

You've become this voice in my head that tell's me when I'm being stupid or too emotional like always.
You're the hole in my life that I can't fulfill. That I can't find anything to fit in because it's shaped just for you.

I know over time we've both changed a lot, and that's good. You've grown into who you want to be and I'm proud of you.
I want you to reach your goals still. To be that pediatrician, if that's even still what you want to be.

I'm sorry for all the fights.
I'm sorry I didn't try harder to hold on to you.
I'm sorry that I hurt you so much.

I have loved you from that day in the girls locker room in middle school, when I first saw you, first met you. I have loved you ever since I heard the way my name sounded coming out of your mouth because it is something I have never forgotten and I don't think I ever will. You are the epitome of beauty and the only meaning of love that I know.
I miss you.

Damnit Bryson I love you.

© 2018 Aya Blue


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

well this is heart felt,but i guess a little late,or maybe hoping he will see it and re kindle a lost love..

i bet many on here can relate to this feeling

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

92 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 13, 2018
Last Updated on January 13, 2018

Author

Aya Blue
Aya Blue

lakeland, FL



About
I love writing short stories, but I have, unfortunately, never been able to finish one. Most all of my stories are horror or romance based, and I guess I'm here to get help and guidance on the things .. more..

Writing