Melody

Melody

A Poem by Chris Hayward

Life is full of rhythm and melodies, to truly be in your own groove you have to find what melody moves your body.
Trying to move to someone else's melody or rhythm can work for some people, but if you look closely you can see that they are having a difficult time moving to it.

When you find your own melody, don't change it to suit others. Over time its gonna change on its own and you can't force that change or your whole rhythm will be off. A few melodies can move one person, but there are times when just one melody can be combined with another and the result can be wonderful or very difficult to move to, once you find what melody defines your personality you can find someone else whose rhythm or melody can sync with yours even if your not on the same beat.

Sync isn't saying that you lose all your rhythm, it just means that that person you can comfortably dance with and your movements are flawless. Don't give up on finding what melody defines you, its just part of who and what you are, in time it will change and it will develop more rhythm and become clearer as to how it defines you.

© 2012 Chris Hayward


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

281 Views
Added on November 6, 2012
Last Updated on November 6, 2012
Tags: Music, Melody, Rhythm

Author

Chris Hayward
Chris Hayward

Binghamton, NY



About
Free write about things on life. My signature is Azai or Demi more..

Writing