Meetings

Meetings

A Poem by Chris Hayward

Once in a while, while you walking through life you come across some things. A few of these things you just have to run from, others you try chasing without ever catching it.
 
Then there are the things that just randomly appear and just happen to fall into your hands. Don't worry about where it came from, just take the time to know what it is and if its something that needs some kindness and love give it that and don't question when it leaves, in the end it could come back or later on in life return the favor.
The ones that come back are those that knew your kindness brought them comfort in one form or another, those that leave and are there to return the favor over and over are friends. For those that stay and don't leave don't wanna leave because it is misery that they are returning to and cant face it alone.

Love, its got a funny way of working out. Some meet by first glance, other times through friend or family, then there are those times that you see someone and after a while you catch them again and you start talking and find out that you have a lot in common, but you just aren't sure yet on what to do about some problems you might have, whether it might be some past relation problems or whether it be something about your other half makes you uncomfortable.
 
All i do know about life is, that those that come into it is endless and its the same for those that leave, but don't forget that those that stay are trying to make it worthwhile that you stay in theirs. There is always a impact no matter how small the meeting is.

© 2012 Chris Hayward


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
oxo
yes, very true. this simple piece has a nice message. :)


Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

268 Views
1 Review
Added on November 28, 2012
Last Updated on November 28, 2012

Author

Chris Hayward
Chris Hayward

Binghamton, NY



About
Free write about things on life. My signature is Azai or Demi more..

Writing
Melody Melody

A Poem by Chris Hayward