Non-Existent

Non-Existent

A Story by Azalas
"

I am just a shadow beyond other shadows of this world...You may feel my presence...You may sense me being there...You may also hear the whispers of the shadows... But I am not real. I never was. I am

"
I am just a shadow beyond other shadows of this world...You may feel my presence...You may sense me being there...You may also hear the whispers of the shadows...

But I am not real. I never was. I am just a shadow beyond existence. A fabric of the world. A rip in time and space itself.

I was an accident. I was never supposed to be created. I am pretty much a glitch in the world. The creator of the world decided not to get rid of me. He doesn't mess with us 'glitches'

We can pass through different times and dimensions. I watched the civil war...I watched all of the World Wars in real life...I've even seen the future...

Did you know the moon was made into a livable planet in the future? Earth was down on it's last leg as the worlds entire government drained all of our resources.

But i've seen deeper into the future...A better life on a new discovered planet called Atmos. Imagine peace and good life without stress...Imagine a free world...But I went deeper...

Atmos was destroyed by another plant by the name of Zarosa.

Only a few people were able to escape the planet and go to another one called Meros.

Deeper and deeper I went until there it was...

Space was gone.

People if you are reading this...By the year 50,000 space will be destroyed by a million supernovas. All at once the stars will implode and destroy space. I have seen it. I have witnessed it.

I am a shadow...I am non-existent.

© 2014 Azalas


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like this a lot! It's really interesting and unlike anything I've ever read :)

Posted 3 Years Ago


This is really, really good!
It is short, chilling, and thought-provoking. It doesn't take very many words to tell an amazing story!

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

211 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on April 8, 2014
Last Updated on April 8, 2014
Tags: Shadow, Non-Existent, Future, Earth, Atmos, Zarosa, Creator, Glitch

Author

Azalas
Azalas

Writing
Tragedy Tragedy

A Chapter by Azalas


Obsession Obsession

A Chapter by Azalas