Obsession

Obsession

A Chapter by Azalas

Ch. 3 - Obsession



     Dawn woke up the next day and a different orderly came inside her room instead of the one from yesterday, he had medium length blonde hair, and wore the same white clothes as the previous orderly. 



     "Good morning." The man said smiling, there was something strange about this one...Something calm and peaceful. He had pearly white teeth along with a neck beard. He looked at Dawn who was still waking up.


     "Good...Morning..." Dawn said getting up. She stretched and yawned. She looked around and sighed. "Looks like that wasn't a dream...Me being here I mean..." She told the orderly.


     "Actually...Someone is here to visit you. He goes by the name of Raymond Fich." The orderly told Dawn. He ran his left hand through his blonde hair.

     Dawn nodded, she was led to the visitors room where the orderly accompinied her. She sat down and looked at Raymond.


     Raymond looked to be about in his 50's. His hair was starting to get grey in some spots. He wore glasses and a science jacket along with a black tie. He began to speak. "Hello Ms. Serenity. My name is Raymond Fich. Now I'm going to flat-out say it, but you don't belong here. Your boyfriend Gabriel had a device on him. It produced a signal on our radars, problem is...We traced that signal back to 2006. Now the only way to be in 2006 is to time travel." Raymond said,


     Dawn got wide eyed. "You found him?!" For the first time in a few days Dawn smiled. She didn't care if he was stuck in the past, all she cared about is that he was alive. 


     "Well, all we found out was that the signal came from 2006. Which means your machine worked." Raymond said.


     Dawn was still smiling. "Also, you said I don't belong here...Why?" She asked.


     Raymond shifted his position and looked back at Dawn. "What I mean is that you have work to do. And you surely can't do your work in here. I already arranged for your release. Don't ask why, just accept this offer...Work for my company and I'll assure you that we bring Gabriel back to safety." Raymond told Dawn.


     Dawn nodded and she got up. She was given a bag full of her stuff that was taken from her when she was admitted into this place. 


     Raymond, along with the orderlies led her out of the building. Raymond led her to his car and she got in the passengers seat. Raymond got in the drivers seat and they both buckled up. He looked at Dawn. "Now you can ask why they released you." He said.


     "Why did they release me?" Dawn asked.


     "Money can do many wonders." Raymond said.


     "Bail?" She asked.


     Raymond chuckled and smiled. "You were put on the no bail list...Bribery is the right word." He said driving off.


Somewhere on the other side of the wall...


     "Sector 7, Sector 7, this is Detla J-952, we found an unknown anomaly on our radars, seems to be a planet. Never seen it before. Over." A pilot said who was flying a space ship.

     "Delta, we found your location, what is the color of the planet? Over." Command Tower at Sector 7 asked.


     "Looks like a stained red, should we check it out? Over." The pilot asked.


     "Proceed Delta, gather any resources you can find. Over." Command Tower said.

     The pilot flew towards the planet. Once he got close enough a strange transmission came through. 


     "Stay away from The Void...There is nothing for you here..."


     Ignoring the transmission, as it was mostly static, the pilot flew closer to the planet anyways.

TO BE CONTINUED


© 2015 Azalas


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
Added on May 17, 2015
Last Updated on July 21, 2015


Author

Azalas
Azalas

Writing
Tragedy Tragedy

A Chapter by Azalas


The Void The Void

A Chapter by Azalas