2007 Part 2

2007 Part 2

A Chapter by Azalas

Ch. 6  - 2007 Part 2



     Azalas was sitting with his buddy Liam, he was munching on an Egg-Salad sub sandwich in the school cafeteria. "Oh man...Dude, yesterday was wicked. Some crazy a*****e killed alot of people at Sector 7. Glad I wasn't there." Azalas said.



     Liam just chuckled. "And your not concerned about the purple sky we got for a few minutes yesterday? That damn Physics crap backfired man, I'm telling you!" Liam said as he took a bite out of his cafeteria pizza. Once they both finished their food the school bell rang as it was time for 6th period. Liam got up and sighed.


     "One more period and it's off to home for me." Azalas said grabbing his black and red backpack. He grabbed his tray and threw his away, Liam did as well. 


     "Man, join Drama Club! It's a fun after school activity." Liam told Azalas.


     Azalas shook his head. "No thank you, I'm not much of an actor...But I'll keep it in mind." He said walking off.


     Liam shook his head and followed Azalas.


     Azalas and Liam had seperate classes, Azalas's was Social Studies while Liams was English. Azalas arrived at his class and set down his backpack and sat at his desk. 


     "I hope you get an F punk." One of the school bullies who was in Azalas's class whispered to Azalas.


     The teacher walked in and went over to the smartboard. He began to speak.


     Azalas did his homework until it was time to go home. He grabbed his stuff and walked out of the classroom towards the front entrance of the school and left the school. He started to feel dizzy as he was walking down the street. 


     A man with a scar on his face pulled out a knife and stopped Azalas. "Give me your f****n' money punk!" The man said.


     "Listen...I don't have...Time for this." Azalas said as he tried to hold onto a chainlink fence. He was sweating and on the verge of puking.


     The man got angry and grabbed at Azalas. "I'm not gonna ask again...Give me your money! Or else!" 


     "And I said that I don't have time for this!!!" Azalas said as he threw the man off.


     "Oh, I was gonna let you live if you gave me the money...But I guess I'll just take it from your corpse!" The man said as he ran towards Azalas with the knife.


     Azalas didn't think twice, he thrust his hand foward as a quick reflex. The man got pushed back by a shockwave. "What the hell?!" Azalas asked himself.


     The man got up and looked scared. "Man f**k this! Keep the money!" He said running off.


     Azalas looked at his hand. He raised an eyebrow and thought nothing of it. "It's nothing...Just adreniline." He said to himself. Once he arrived at the orphanage he went up to his room and pulled off his backpack. He grunted in pain as he removed his shirt. On his back was the infinity symbol, it was burned into his back like a tattoo. It glowed a bright purple every now and then. He put his shirt back on and fainted.


"That was 8 years ago...When I found out I had powers...I'm not the only one, the entire orphanage aquired them as well as half the population of the world. I donned my black trenchcoat, put on black jeans, and black boots...I decided to use my powers for good and become a superhero. The physics bomb gave us these powers...And with these powers comes great responsibility..."



AZALAS'S LIFE: THE REMAKE


May 9th, Saturday, 2015, 4:25PM


     "The target is in our sights Sir." A man with long blonde hair and a beard said. He looked at Azalas and smiled. "Welcome to STF (Special Task Forces)" The man said.



     Azalas nodded. "Thank you Sir. Marcus, you ready?" Azalas asked.


     Marcus nodded. He looked down from the helicopter. "Now do we kill or capture?" Marcus asked the blonde man.


     The blonde man looked at Marcus. "He's a danger, his powers are to be able to blip anything out of existence...Just by touching it." He said. "The orders are simple. KOS. Understand?" 


     Marcus and Azalas nodded. They both put on their STF gear and looked down.


     "Okay...Remember, kill on sight! Marcus, your powers are fire. Use it to your advantage. Azalas, your powers are incredibly special, use them to your advantage." The blonde man said. "Alright, 3...2...1...GO! GO! GO!" 


     Azalas and Marcus jumped out of the helicopter and dove through the building. They both landed as Marcus flicked his hand to ignite it and use it for a light source. Azalas shifted the air as it started to shape into pink energy swords. He grabbed one from the bunch and gave one to Marcus as the other swords turned back into air. "Let's do this." Azalas said.


     They slowly walked towards the door and opened it.


     "
Ah...You arrived at the right time superhumans...
" A man with medium length brown hair said. He took his hand off of a person who was fading away. He sucked in the particles as he breathed out in pleasure. He turned towards Azalas and Marcus. "
Now...I never tasted a superhumans energy before...Who knows?...I might get their powers!
" The man
said smirking.

TO BE CONTINUED


© 2015 Azalas


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

74 Views
Added on May 17, 2015
Last Updated on July 21, 2015


Author

Azalas
Azalas

Writing
Tragedy Tragedy

A Chapter by Azalas


Obsession Obsession

A Chapter by Azalas