Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
The Void

The Void

A Chapter by Azalas

Ch. 4 - The Void



     "D...elt...What...Stat...Over." Command Tower asked through the radio, mostly static coming through.



     The pilot switched it off as it was useless without clear communication. When he got closer to the planet he began to descend through shockspace. The ride was bumpy was the pilot made it through and was able to see the ground clearly now. With some patches of a glowing purple mineral. He landed on the ground and took out his pickaxe "This stuff looks worthwhile." The pilot said to himself as he slammed the pickaxe down on the mineral and mined it. Once he was done gathering up enough of the mineral he headed back to his ship.


     "That doesn't belong to you..." The same voice from earlier said.


     "Just my imagination." The pilot said as he got back in his ship and flew off back towards Earth. Once he was back on Earth and back at Sector 7 he went inside to show off his find.


     A man with medium length black hair and a beard walked in. He was wearing a government outfit, he looked at the pilot and smiled. "You brought us a liquid?" The man asked.


     The pilot shook his head. "No sir it's a miner-What the hell?" He asked himself as the once hard purple mineral was now a purple liquid.


     "Good thing you put it in a container then, let's see here...Strange substance indeed. Kind of alien like...Hark, take this to the lab, get it tested." The man in the government suit said to another government official.


    "Yes, Mr. Hanser." Hark said taking the contained liquid to Sector 7's lab. Once he was done testing it he brought it back. "It has properties that I never even heard of!" Hark said to Mr. Hanser. He handed the vial to him and Mr. Hanser inspected it. "Let me call a colleage of mine." Mr. Hanser said and dialed a phone number. 


Somewhere in Sweden


     A man with slicked back brown hair and a full beard answered the phone. He wore a lab coat and spoke in a german accent. "Yes, what do you want Lial? I am extremely busy here." The man said.



     "Dr. Von Keisler, one of my men went on a space mission and came back with a strange liquid, it's a purple liquid. You are good with all this space stuff so maybe you can help us." Lial Hanser said.


     "A purple liquid? Did you send it to your lab for testing?" Keisler asked as he was drinking his daily coffee.


     "Indeed, I'll text you the properties, they are weird properties though." Lial said as he texted the properties to Keisler.


     Keisler received the text and looked at it. "Mein gott! This is properties of advanced physics! No wonder it's weird, this is a very rare form of physics!" Keisler said. "With this we can control the universe! We should use it to eradicate the Skyrofym virus from this world." He said.


     "And how would we do that doctor?" Lial asked on the other line.


     "Simple, we make it into a bomb, I have studied advanced physics and know that in it's purest form we can concentrate it into one big bomb, it won't kill anyone or hurt anyone...It will be set to just destroy the virus." Keisler said.

"A bomb?...And what would we call this bomb?" Lial asked.


     "The X Bomb...Or in laymans terms....The Physics Bomb." Keisler said.


     "Meet me at Sector 7 Dr. Von Keisler, we have work to do." Lial said hanging up.


     "Oh yes indeed Lial...We have much work to do..." Keisler said smirking.

TO BE CONTINUED


© 2015 Azalas


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

69 Views
Added on May 17, 2015
Last Updated on July 21, 2015


Author

Azalas
Azalas

Writing
Tragedy Tragedy

A Chapter by Azalas


Obsession Obsession

A Chapter by Azalas