The Keepers

The Keepers

A Chapter by Azalas

Ch. 5 - The Keepers


Somewhere in the deep dark beyond


     "You thirsty?" A man dressed in black asked Gabriel, who awoke from his dream of 'floating' 



     "I guess..." Gabriel said. The man nodded and walked towards the kitchen area, the stuff in this place was very technologically advanced. He looked out the window and sighed. He was in a big space station that overlooked Earth. "Where am I?" Gabriel asked turning towards the man.


     The man finished pouring the drink and handed it to Gabriel. "Don't question why the gravity isn't taking a toll on your beverage, you are in the year 2006. You appeared in our station randomly. We are called The Physics Keepers, we keep the balance between the wall and yet you get past it. Any idea why?" The man asked.


     An older man with grey hair who looked to be about in his 60's interuppted. "
Ezekiel, give the man some room. This must be hard to take all this in at once.
" The older man said standing up. He looked towards Gabriel. "
Besides, I know who he is...You are Gabriel Carlyle, you have a girlfriend by the name of Dawn Serenity. I studied your being while you were asleep, turns out you tested a machine that sends people to other universes. And it malfunctioned and sent you to this universe. I am afraid there is no way back, even if we are The Keepers we don't have that kind of power...
" The older man told Gabriel.


     Gabriel nodded. "I understand...So, what will I do?" Gabriel asked.


     The older man smiled. "
Well you didn't get ripped apart by the machine on your way here through the wall...We can use extra members of The Keepers. What do you say? We'll even train you.
"


     Gabriel smiled. "I'd like that." Gabriel said.


     "
Good, Ezekiel, get Vargos and Fayra for me. And tell them to setup one of the rooms, we have an initate.
" The older man said.


     "Yes Sir." Ezekiel said going to get two of the other members. Gabriel followed Ezekiel to meet them.


     "
Can we trust that man?
" A man asked as he went from invisible to not invisible. 


     The older man nodded. "
Hopefully...Any news Tegner?
"


     "
Indeed Carsus, The Void has been breached, and some of the resources there have been mined and taken back to Earth. A german scientist and his US Goverment friend plan on making a bomb out of those resources...To get rid of a virus. They don't know what's going to happen in the next year..."
 Tegner said. 


     Carsus sat down and sighed a bit. "
I think the scientist knows what's going to happen...The virus isn't even in the picture...Nope, but something bigger...Superheroes and villains are about to become a reality...We'll just have to sit back and watch how it plays out."
 Carsus said.


     Tegner glared at him. "
But what about keeping the peace with the universes and physics?!"
 


     "
Like I said...We'll see how it plays out.
" Carsus said getting up and walking out of the room.


     "
Yes Sir...
" Tegner sighed and walked out of the room as well.

TO BE CONTINUED


© 2015 Azalas


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

70 Views
Added on May 17, 2015
Last Updated on July 21, 2015


Author

Azalas
Azalas

Writing
Tragedy Tragedy

A Chapter by Azalas


Obsession Obsession

A Chapter by Azalas