Ch. 7 - The STF (Special Task Force/superhuman Task Force)

Ch. 7 - The STF (Special Task Force/superhuman Task Force)

A Chapter by Azalas

Ch. 7 - The STF (Special Task Force/Superhuman Task Force



     Azalas readied his blade as he stared towards the man. "You're a monster...You know that?" He asked, his hand gripping the sword. 



     The man laughed. He grunted in pain as his hand grabbed towards a dead body that he didn't consume yet. "
That wasn't even my full power,,,This is.
" He said as his hands turned into a mass of bright purple tendrils as he consumed the entire person through the tendrils, matter and all. 


     Marcus shot a fireball at the man, but the man blocked it with his mutated arm. he ended up consuming the fireball as he shot it out as a bright purple fireball towards Marcus.


     Azalas blocked the fireball, he teleported to the man and swung at him. "Die!" He said.


     The man just smirked as he consumed Azalas's blade. "
Haha! You fool! I just consumed a power of yours! A pure physics blade! Now I guess I'll be getting that now.
" He said.


     "It's never wise to absorb pure physics energy. I mean, come on. you just signed your death warrant." Azalas said.


     The man just laughed but soon grunted in pain. He saw his body was flashing bright purple. He began to scream as he was being engulfed by the physics energy. Once the energy disappeared, the man was gone.


     Marcus pulled out his walkie-talkie. "Alright, it's done. Target is dead. Over." Marcus said.


     A voice came back on the talkie. "Good job men, sadly we have another problem that needs our attention. Meet me back on the airship. Over."


     Marcus nodded. "Understood. Over." He and Azalas searched the building for hostages but found none. They left the building and walked onto the grounded airship.


     The blond man smiled. "Again, good job, but like I said...Another problem emerged. Back in 2007 after the bomb exploded, a company moved from D.C. to New York. That company is called Boothworld, they have been accused of shady dealings and illegal activities. I want you two to go to Boothworld Industries and take a tour." He said.


     Azalas nodded. "Understood sir." Azalas said, Marcus did as well. A GPS signal was added to their special phones. 


     The airship lifted off of the ground and flew away.


Boothworld Industries, Manhattan

May 4th, Saturday, 2015, 4:58PM


     "Finally..." A man with slicked back grey hair said. He was wearing a black suit with a red tie. "Finally, the powers in the people that were affected by the bomb...They are getting stronger. I have a bigger plan for those powers though..." He said.



     A man with a chiseled face, and slicked back blond hair was standing across the grey haired man. "That's great, Mr. Bloodworth. It's about time we finally begin our operation after 8 damn years." The blond man said.


     Bloodworth smiled. "Indeed Dawkson, we had to wait a great while. It's time to lead Boothworld to a New World Order."


     "Indeed boss...Indeed..." Dawkson said.


The Airship

May 4th, Saturday, 2015, 5:01PM


     "Okay, here we are...Remember. Don't cause trouble. We don't need the attention." The long haired blond man said.



     Azalas and Marcus nodded. He and Azalas got out of the airship and walked into the building. 


     "Welcome to Boothworld Industries. Otherwise known as the Health & Care Foundation" a long brown haired lady who looked to be in her 20's said. She smiled.


     "Wait, as in the HCF? You guys funded my old orphanage!" Azalas said.


     "Oh! You must be Azalas...Yes, how is the orphanage doing these days?" The lady asked. 


     Marcus spoke. "The old caretaker came back so Azalas had to leave. Me and Azalas live in a nice house now." 


     The lady nodded. "I see, Lode came back then? Well it's good to see you boys are doing well. Ah, here's Mr. Bloodworth. He's our founder. Also I forgot to mention, I'm Samantha." She said.


     "I remember you boys. You were so young Azalas when I met you, I don't know if you remember me." Bloodworth said.


     "I remember you, I didn't know you changed the name to Boothworld." Azalas said.


     "Actually it's the opposite, I went from Boothworld to HCF, and then back to Boothworld." Bloodworth said.


     Marcus and Azalas nodded. "So, I was wondering if we could have a tour of the building." Marcus said.


     Bloodworth nodded. "Of course, of course! Samantha and I will take you on a tour. You even get to meet our trusted guard, Dawkson!" He said.

TO BE CONTINUED IN PART 2


© 2015 Azalas


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

70 Views
Added on May 17, 2015
Last Updated on July 21, 2015


Author

Azalas
Azalas

Writing
Tragedy Tragedy

A Chapter by Azalas


Obsession Obsession

A Chapter by Azalas