2007 Part 1

2007 Part 1

A Chapter by Azalas

Ch. 6 - 2007



     It was now 2007, the bomb is about to be tested, the U.N.has announced to the world that the material in the purple liquid was created into a massive bomb, which was deemed harmless, and was said to be able to get rid of the infamous Skyrofym virus, which was created by a scientist named Nathaniel Cell. Who is now deemed arrested. This is a big year for humanity. Much more can be done with this bomb...Much more...


Alyan Orphanage, Pocono Mountains


     "
Get up, we have work to do.
" A voice said, he was drinking a soda. He had medium length black hair. He had tan skin and was wearing a black t-shirt with black jeans. His name was Marcus Onizuka, him and Azalas consider eachother brothers. 


     Azalas opened his eyes and yawned. he was about 18 years old. He got off of the bed and ran his right hand through his medium length jet black hair. "Of course it is, Fang working on the garden again? Ayumi wants that job I think..." Azalas said.


     "
No, Ayumi got that job...Fang is going shopping with Alice and it's just you, me, Ayumi, and Amy. She's working with you and me clean up the kitchen, as well as the living room. We had one hell of a party last night...New Years party. You do remember right? I think we drank too much wine last night and passed out. The kids were put to bed but they are up and running now. At shcool at least.
"


     Azalas nodded and got a change of clothes and went to the bathroom to take a shower. About 20 minutes later he got out of the shower and got dressed and brushed his teeth. He walked out of the bathroom smiling at Marcus. "Okay, let's roll." He said already going downstairs to pick up the trash. Marcus followed to do the same.


Sector 7 - Langley, Virginia


     "So, Lial my friend...Your men finished the bomb yes?" Dr. Von Keisler asked, he was sitting in a conference room with other government officials from other countries.



     "Indeed Keisler my friend. Mr. Yuki Sano who represents his country and hometown. Tokyo, Japan. We are very honorded to have you be a part of this project." Lial said to Yuki.

     Yuki nodded. "Thank you Mr. Hanser. Dr. Von Keisler...are you prepared to do this?" He asked.


     Keisler nodded. "It's about time, we should activate it Lial." Keisler said.


     Lial nodded. "Okay, you guy's enjoy your stay, this will be live. Watch the TV in the room." He said getting up and walking out to the lab with Dr. Von Keisler.


     An elderly man with long white hair and a beard sighed. He represents a government role in England. "I absoulutely do not trust that Von Keisler madman. People will just make more Skyrofym, that man has darker intentions I tell you." 


     "Calm down Hark, the world isn't out to get you. Or any of the rest of us." Alena Yoskolov said, she represents the Bifrost University as a scientist. She was sent by the Icelandic Government to study on the Physics Bomb.


Alyan Orphanage - Pocono Mountains


     "We're home." Fang said. He looked around the area. "Nice and clean...Now that special announcement is happening. Let's turn the TV on." He said turning on the TV. Azalas, Fang, Marcus, Alice, Ayumi, and all the people who were there sat on couches, and chairs in the living room.



     "
It's about to happen! We are about to make history!
" The newscaster said, the crew was outside of the Sector 7 building. 


     The show was being watched, live as the bomb is about to release the energy to get rid of the Skyrofym Virus, a harmless bomb if you will. it releases the physics energy into the air and sends the virus to other universes. This being said, it doesn't harm organic beings.


                                                                    Sector 7 - Langley, Virginia


     "Press the button Lial, you did find this anyway...So you have the honors." Keisler said.


     Lial nodded and opened the clear cover on the purple button. He pressed it and the machine whirred to live. The purple liquid flowing in the big clear bubble on the machine. They bombarded gamma radiation through graphite tubes that led into the bubble which activated a spinning device in the bubble which began to spin. The liquid bounced around until a bright purple light formed in the bubble. The liquid was being broken down into pure energy.


     Keisler grabbed Lials arm and smirked. "I'm sorry Lial...But...Change of plans." 


     Lial got wide eyed and the bomb malfunctioned. The entire world was cloaked in physics energy...It broke the wall and opened up other universes. The entire sky had a taos hum effect along with a purple sky for a few minutes.


     After the explosion Lial and Dr. Von Keisler weren't in the room. One man emerged from the purple smoke. Scientists in the room confused on what had happened. Some fled, others stayed, They studied the man. He just smirked. "This isn't my universe." He said, he had one eye covered with a white eyepatch. He looked alot like Lial. Except, his parallel twin...Dr. Crazy. He attacked the scientists, only injuring them, he walked out of the room and towards the conference hall. He opened the door. Most of the goverment officials had already left, except Hark Slither.


     Hark got up and tried to run out but Crazy struck at him with his warglaive. Hark fell backwards as he hit the ground limp. He was dead.


     Crazy smirked. He commited a massacre at Sector 7 as the news feed was cut.

TO BE CONTINUED


© 2015 Azalas


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

70 Views
Added on May 17, 2015
Last Updated on July 21, 2015


Author

Azalas
Azalas

Writing
Tragedy Tragedy

A Chapter by Azalas


Obsession Obsession

A Chapter by Azalas





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5