Crave

Crave

A Story by Arizona Hidalgo-Crowe
"

Crave Is a restaurant at West Acres Mall in Fargo ND. This is my Review.

"
Yesterday, I went to a restaurant called Crave inside West Acres Mall in Fargo North Dakota. Crave is a restaurant that serves mac and cheese, sushi, soup, and other foods. When I entered the restaurant, I was greeted by a very friendly employee who led me to a booth near the entrance. As I was waiting for my server, I noticed silverware wrapped neatly in a black napkin on top of a small plate. The menu was white, and it had descent print size. The menu was well organized, and I was able to look through it quickly. When my server came, I asked for water. They didn't have soda, so it was either water or lemonade. They had some other drink options such as beer and wine, but I wasn't really interested in that. They also asked me if I wanted to start with an appetizer, but I declined. I just ordered some baked macaroni and cheese. It was really good! They served a really good portion of it, and I had some left over because I got full quickly. I would've brought the leftovers home, but I had to get on the bus to get to another place I wanted to stop at. I got full quickly because I downed 4 or 5 glasses of water! Lol. I was thirsty after walking around the whole mall. The server brought a pitcher of water, and set it on the table since I was drinking so much water. After eating the macaroni and cheese, I ordered New York style cheesecake! That had a lot of flavor. Rich, creamy, and delicious. After I finished the cheesecake, and paid for the food... I got up to get myself ready to go. The employee who sat me when I came in thanked me for coming in. I responded, and thanked her for the great service. I also thanked my server. All in all, Crave in West Acres is amazing. Even though the food there is a bit pricey, I still recommend it to anyone who loves going out to eat. If I had to rate it on a scale from 1 - 5, I'd give it a 4. It may not be perfect, but I enjoyed it regardless.

© 2021 Arizona Hidalgo-Crowe


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

75 Views
Added on February 18, 2021
Last Updated on February 18, 2021

Author

Arizona Hidalgo-Crowe
Arizona Hidalgo-Crowe

Duluth, MN



About
Welcome to the OFFICIAL Writer's Cafe account for Arizona Hidalgo-Crowe! A visually impaired aspiring writer whose preferred pronouns are they/them. more..

Writing