Robots

Robots

A Story by B30
"

A short story based on the fight between the Dexteria Giants and robot junkie Grobe.

"
"Watch out!" Hector shouted as Texoran's arms shifted to the side, dodging another article blast from Grobe. 

"That cantankerous monster is a recreation of a rocker!" Texoran replied, firing ulcer missiles straight into the body of Grobe. The ulcer missiles merely rippled the surface cover of Grobe, who instantly repaid an acid bomb onto the land beside Texoran and Hector. With their robotic legs, their jetpacks rescued them by an inch as they hovered above the ground, eventually cross-landing and falling. 

"Dexteria is mine!" Grobe's machine hardened hand fell off, slotting in a glancing hook the size of an armored truck and ready to take a swipe at the Dexteria bots. 

"Oh no you don't!" Val's speeding Frazier bike crashed into Grobe's head as he fell off, before Val's stop-start actions ripped apart Grobe's wielding menace with his own double edged katana. The blades however could only take out one hand as Grobe's heavyweight strength merely outweighed Val's small statured size. Grobe regained his consciousness, before getting hit with his own article blast by Texoran and Hector. 

A shield was raised by Grobe, eventually reflecting the article blasts and exploding the surface of land of Kradel, sweeping off Texoran and Hector off their feet. Val threw his splinter blade towards Grobe, but his ability to predict the moves easily chopped it in two, crushing it into small metal parts. 

"You small sized creatures of Dexteria. Did you really think that you could overwhelm a junkie from Corrona? Never! We rule this robot universe Pectal! Once and for all!" 

Suddenly, an electro-pulse dagger immediately struck with lightning speed towards Grobe, immediately going through it's blue-ish metal body. Grobe looked up, meeting his killer. 

Magale, the electric gunner, rose from the empty horizon. 

"NOOOOOO!" Grobe screeched as his hands and head slowly dropped and his robotic soul leaving the metallic body. Texoran, Val, Hector and Magale regrouped as they watched the abysmal monstrous robot fall to it's demise. 

"Grobe is the last of em' junkie we'll ever see from Corrona", Magale says, picking up his trusty signature dagger. 

"No. That couldn't be. We've heard Sayon's already re-arming his troops. They definitely want war." Texoran explained reloading his guns. 

"What? Another war? Corrona and Dexteria has been fighting for ages. Another war and we'll see Pectal burst into pieces!" Hector followed Texoran as they decided to head back home. 

"As long as we're here, why should we be afraid? Dexteria needs protection now more than ever." Val kicked Grobe's head around as he played with it. 

"Well, you know what, maybe this could be interesting. Whatever it is, Sayon's gonna' have his metal garage butt scraped if he's gonna' get through us tin cans." Texoran watched onto the vast empty horizon, waiting. 

------

Read Texoran's Story: http://bit.ly/SSZsop
Read Magale's Story: http://bit.ly/VSxtff
Read Hector's Story: 
http://bit.ly/Rc8AVC

© 2012 B30


Author's Note

B30
This is a short little story I had written for fun. I might continue it, but for now it's just this. Tell me what you think!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

easrsed my last one, Love this.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

B30

11 Years Ago

Haha thanks again! :D
I'm not sure if I read this right, robots as in machine? They sure have a lot of emotions for being metallic.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

B30

11 Years Ago

Yes, huge metallic machines, but quite smaller than the normal Transformers robots. It's pretty much.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

499 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 9, 2012
Last Updated on October 11, 2012
Tags: robots of dexteria corrona grobe

Author

B30
B30

Singapore



About
My real name is Benny. B30 is my alter-ego in everything I do. I aspire to be pretty much a: director, host, actor, artist, writer and a poet. Although these are just a few, I love writing rhy.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by B30


Crush - Chapter 2 Crush - Chapter 2

A Story by B30



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..