Hector's Story

Hector's Story

A Story by B30
"

Hector's story to how Robots came about.

"
Hector here. I know you all are thinking what's happened to this pathetic yours of mine, or wait, mine of yours. Well, it's more than just simple words and crooked designs. Where do I start? 

Back when humans had the technology, our creator, Doctor Searer Uldrich, made moulds to the Robo 1, which was a mini little droid that could walk around with tiny legs wriggling out of them. Soon as Doctor Uldrich had the idea, he decided to duplicate them, testing on each mini robot differently until you could make them seemingly walk, talk and react like a normal human. 

Don't watch the movies, their fake. Soon as Uldrich had mixed the formulas correctly, he immediately tested it on more robots, individually crafting every bit of detail as possible. Soon, he had set up his own laboratory, 'Genetics Robot Examination And Testing', also known as G.R.E.A.T, and hiring people to work for him. Not to be known, his robots soon came to life, from a miniature to a giant figure, almost the size of a normal coffee table back then. 

As soon as the government heard of the news, they confiscated all of Uldrich's works, shut down G.R.E.A.T. and had him bankrupt. Behind closed doors, the government himself was already in hot pursuit trying to fix and create a robot that would be able to manifest itself, build on order and wisdom. However, their Robot 2 Beta was not a huge success, as chaos erupted in the government calling the robot era a huge disappointment. 

That's not for us to judge. Doctor Uldrich was bent on his return, and slipped into the government to get some of his works back. However, things didn't go as planned. He was captured and worked as a slave to the government in creating huge robots. What they didn't know, was that Doctor Uldrich already had a plan. 

While actually remodelling the robots, Doctor Uldrich created the Robo 3, unnoticed by the government. As soon as he managed to finish his work, he took it back with him and worked on his Robo 3. Dedication towards this robot concealed the inner sides of Doctor Uldrich. He managed to rework everything, and implanted a mechanical box that acted as a human heart. The robot had desire and had passion. It was different from most other robots that were meant for killing, and Doctor Uldrich knew this was true. 

On the day the government knew that Doctor Uldrich had worked behind their backs, they sent troops to kill him. However, the newly redesigned robot, now known as Dexteria, killed every single enemy that laid in his eyes. He had the ability to see through evil, and had a chip in his micro-brain that enabled it to act as a human. The government had seen the true eyes of evil, and amassed their army to search and eliminate Doctor Uldrich. 

Knowing that his life would be on danger, Doctor Uldrich commanded Dexteria to kill him so that he was able to protect what he could have been. He taught Dexteria before then the ways to build a normal robot and equipped him with everything he need to know. 

With that respect, as years past by, generation through generation, Dexteria became an odd figure, before he was ripped apart by the mass rioters of the different robots. They recreated a new space, also known as Robotes. These worlds live on another different entity. A total of 5 worlds combined such as Yulner, Oracle, Dexteria, Corrona and the desolate wasteland Polar. Although Dexteria is the ultimate empire, Yulner and Oracle are resource stations and Corrona's just a bad leading Robote. 

Other than that, I don't see why you shouldn't know. Since we're under damage controls, this is Hector by the way. 

-----

Read Robots - The Fight Against Grobe: http://bit.ly/QXXLrO
Read Texoran's Story: 
http://bit.ly/SSZsop
Read Magale's Story: http://bit.ly/VSxtff

© 2012 B30


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

645 Views
Added on October 11, 2012
Last Updated on October 11, 2012
Tags: robots, hector, sayon, halcyon, corrona, dexteria

Author

B30
B30

Singapore



About
My real name is Benny. B30 is my alter-ego in everything I do. I aspire to be pretty much a: director, host, actor, artist, writer and a poet. Although these are just a few, I love writing rhy.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by B30


Crush - Chapter 2 Crush - Chapter 2

A Story by B30