Possibly The Wierdest Dream I Have Ever Had (wierd dreams)

Possibly The Wierdest Dream I Have Ever Had (wierd dreams)

A Story by Kristina the Lucid Dreamer
"

it took me 4 tries to get a dream, but when i finally did i ended up in a spaceship with a unicorn and an old man.

"
I fell asleep at eleven, woke up at five i had no dream. Fell back asleep around six, still no dream. Got woke up at seven because a taxi pulled up at my house thinking they should pick me up on my day off. Fell back asleep again woke up at ten NO DREAM. I decided to force myself to fall back asleep one more time. And i finally dreamed, sort of.

My dream took place in the street i can't remember half of it. The part i could remember was near the end. My dream was cartoon like and i was flying in a spaceship trying to catch a traitor who was going to blowup inside the ship. She was wearing a orange uniform that flashed orange light. Then my buddies who fell out of the ship was a purple unicorn and an old man. When they fell out they landed on a blue stegosaurus in the middle of the ocean. I could remember the unicorn very well because he looked ridiculous and his name was Rainbow! He wore orange zebra stripped overalls and his mane was dyed all kinds of colors. When the spaceships were chasing each other, my point of view changed because i started to think "this can't be happening, this looks like something out of an acid cartoon!" all of a sudden i was in my living room watching the characters on the TV. Rainbow and the old man was staring at me for a moment, but the dinosaur swam away to chase after the spaceship because he was part of our team.

The dream overall was pretty weird. I don't usually remember details about how the characters look and i almost never remember names but rainbow was different. He was just so funny looking that it just burnt into my memory.

My guess on the dream was that i was in a special force on a mission with an old man and a unicorn and we were just trying to capture the suspect. The stegosaurus was just backup for anyone who fell of the ship. I started to become conscious of what was going on and accidentally changed my point of view so i wasn't in the spaceship, but instead the whole operation was just an acid cartoon that i was watching on TV.

© 2015 Kristina the Lucid Dreamer


Author's Note

Kristina the Lucid Dreamer
Have any weirder dreams than this? I want to know!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I think it would make a good story for children. My son would probably like to watch a show like that because of the unicorn.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Kristina the Lucid Dreamer

8 Years Ago

Thank you! The dream did seem like a children's show. I wish i could draw the unicorn it was pretty .. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

140 Views
1 Review
Added on July 29, 2015
Last Updated on July 29, 2015
Tags: Weird, dreams, unicorns, dinasaurs, spaceships, psychic powers, wtf, trippy

Author

Kristina the Lucid Dreamer
Kristina the Lucid Dreamer

Delaware, OH



About
I love to practice lucid dreaming and write about them in my stories. I also have a deviantart account. I love Pokemon and i enjoy collecting gemstones and watching stand up comedy and anime. more..

Writing