Is Hate is a Useless Emotion, or is Love Not Real? Chapter One

Is Hate is a Useless Emotion, or is Love Not Real? Chapter One

A Chapter by Gracie

CHAPTER ONE

Torri

I can't wait to go back to school. It's the beginning of my senior year. I know it's weird that I actually want to go back to school, but I want to see all my friends again. Especially Nate. He's been acting quite strange though... I think I might have a crush on him, but that's all nothing else. Like I always say, "Love is not real"

Nate

Time for school. I can't wait! Well, I only want to go because I want to see Tori again. I really like her. Only if she believed in love, would I be able to show me true feelings for her...

Torri

I woke up to the blaring sound of my alarm clock. I turned it off and set off to get ready for school. Afterwards I went outside to wait for the bus. The bus was just turning on my street when a silver SUV parked in front of me. I rose my eyebrow in confusion. Then, the passenger window rolled down, it was Nate.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I asked

"Kidnapping you" He said smiling

"Oh really? What if I don't let you?" I asked even though I would.

"That's why it's called kidnapping Tor." He said laughing

"...Nah I'll just take the bus-" I was cut off

He jumped out of the car and went over to me and picked me up. "Then I'll do this the hard way."

He put me in the passenger seat and strapped me in. He shut my door, and made his way to his side of the car. Now is my chance. I jumped out of the car and ran.

"Oh no you didn't!" He yelled and dashed toward me.

I screamed and ran faster while laughing. But, it was no use he caught me and picked me up. I struggled against him, but he just pulled me closer to his chest.

"Your not getting away this time" He whispered in my ear. I knew what he meant. He was talking about how when we were little, about 13, we dated and we ended up breaking up. We forgave each other and continued as friends, but ever since then I haven't believed in love...

"Put me down!" I yelled while laughing.

"No can do, love" He said

"We have to get to school!" I said

"Well, I must punish you first..." He trailed off. My eyes widened, what was he planning on doing??? He walked back to his car an made me lay across the back seat. Then he picked something up and waved in front of him. Duct tape?!

"What are you gonna do with that?" I asked

"You'll see" He said and winked. Before I knew it he had me on my stomach and was putting tape around my legs and wrists. Then he put my in the passenger seat. "Now your not going anywhere"

He shut my door and went to his side. I didn't make any move to escape, I was too tired. After he deposited himself in his seat he looked at me, his eyes shined with amusement.

"Are you at least going to take this damn tape off when we get to school?" I asked

"Maybe... Maybe not..." He said and smiled

I sighed, this going to be a long day.



© 2011 Gracie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
Added on March 3, 2011
Last Updated on March 3, 2011