A Note To The Devils

A Note To The Devils

A Story by Pen The Willows
"

Names have been changed to protect the identities of people.

"

Dear Maya, Eloise, Lillian, Natalya, and James (2-25-10):

 

     Thanks for forcing me to grow up. You've created a monster. And you've created a free-thinker. I know that free-thinkers are banned in your Plastic-toipa, so maybe that's why I was glad to leave. So screw all of you. Maybe you should find something for your life goal that doesn't involve tearing others down.

     Grow backbones, all of you. Anything you can say behind someone's back, you need to be able to say to their face. Unless you're afraid that they'll punch your face, and ruin the noses that Maya's daddy bought you.

     I can't believe that you corrupted innocent little Natalya. Not only that, I can't believe that Natalya actually let you rope her into your Plastic society. Actually, I can. Natalya has no backbone, and always lets you guys boss her around. So good job, Natalya. You've been Plastic-ified.

     James, I though you were different than the other guys at our school. The ones that call me 'b***h' and the ones that hate me. And you are different. Instead of verbal abuse, you tore out my heart, threw it on the ground, smashed it with a jackhammer, and broke it into pieces so small that each is about one-tenth the size of an atom. So congratulations are in order, I suppose. You've become one of Them. So have a nice life with Elizabeth or Maya or whoever. I hope you're proud of yourself.

                  Sincerely,

                           The Girl Who Hates You All

© 2010 Pen The Willows


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

i absolutely freaking love this, oh course it makes me happy because i hate about 98% of people, but this is extrememly well written, i love it.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

In addition to being genuinely emotional, it was written very well. I especially liked the "ruin the noses that Maya's daddy bought you" line.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

203 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 17, 2010
Last Updated on August 27, 2010
Previous Versions

Author

Pen The Willows
Pen The Willows

WA



About
I'm 18 years old and I'm in my sophomore year of college. Most of the writings archived on here are from when I was in middle school and high school, and they aren't really very good. I wasn't going t.. more..

Writing