HIGH...?

HIGH...?

A Story by Pen The Willows
"

I wrote this for my friend, to kill her boredom.

"

So yesterday, I was letting the dogs inside the house, and I was looking around the backyard. Nothing interesting, right? Wrong! All of a sudden, I heard this huge CRASH! And I was like, "What the heck?!" So I ran into the house - completely forgetting the dogs, by the way - and ran to the front door. I threw the front door open and, lo and behold, there was a water buffalo on the front lawn! I just gaped at it, and it turned its head to look at me. “Where’s the nearest coffee shop?” it asked in a water-buffalo-y voice (how do you even describe that?). I gulped, and gave it directions to Tully’s, which was only like a five or ten minute walk. It nodded its head �" like a guy does when he’s trying to look all cool and stuff �" and loped (do water buffalos lope?) away. Shaking my head in disbelief, I walked back inside and shut the door, locking it as well. When I finally released myself from the awe I was in, I noticed that the back door was still open. The three dogs were standing in a semi-circle, looking at me with puppy-dog eyes. Fiona �" our little Boston Terrier �" spoke (crazy, right?) in a really deep voice. “Where’s my money?” she asked, sounding like a mafia boss. I stared at her, gaping once more. Then Tinkie �" our little Yorkie �" and Rico �" our big Boston Terrier �" stood up on their hind legs, looped ‘arms’, and started skipping away, singing “We’re off to see the Wizard…” What the heck was going on?! That’s when I woke up.

THE END…?

© 2010 Pen The Willows


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

water buffilo? sissie thats funny xD

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

175 Views
1 Review
Added on December 29, 2010
Last Updated on December 29, 2010

Author

Pen The Willows
Pen The Willows

WA



About
I'm 18 years old and I'm in my sophomore year of college. Most of the writings archived on here are from when I was in middle school and high school, and they aren't really very good. I wasn't going t.. more..

Writing