Trickle

Trickle

A Poem by Barbara Borel

That which makes my soul bleed trickles upon thy paper.
Words like teardrops full of love and pieces of hate... a work of art a promise of fate.


Let the sea of emotion flow let it flood. Make me drown in your blood.


This art of mine is not real to everyone it does not appeal.


But, when a vein is pierced by pen, the blood tells stories of a heartless end.


And so my journey...  and struggle my life does it deal. My blood soaked words my love they are real.

© 2016 Barbara Borel


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I just drowned in your blood and emotion (LOL) that was great . Sure some people will understand our creations and some won't but they have got other opinions. Just because we have somethings in common does not mean we have no differences. But to use the pen to unleash your emotions and in the end when you feel satisfied that's all you need I guess, at least to me that is. Nice read Barbara keep it coming :)

Posted 7 Years Ago


Barbara Borel

7 Years Ago

Thank you very much
This is almost lyrical its so good. The pen can tell many a tale and those tales are told by the character and life experiences of the writer.

I enjoyed this.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Barbara Borel

7 Years Ago

Thank you very much
Gee

7 Years Ago

Morose, glad I read great again I thought it said MOOSE..could imagine you emerging from the trees, .. read more
Barbara Borel

7 Years Ago

Thank you, and I shall! Lol

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 24, 2016
Last Updated on December 26, 2016

Author

Barbara Borel
Barbara Borel

Metairie , LA



About
Born and raised in New Orleans. Use words as a way of expressing myself. I dont write for an audience or to get praise or please anyone. Writing is therapy. In my eyes expressing words in paper... th.. more..

Writing
Let me Let me

A Poem by Barbara Borel