Cuddle With You

Cuddle With You

A Story by Bardy
"

(Sept 21, 2014)

"
You deserve someone to cuddle up next to you. To not fall asleep until you're fully comfortable and asleep yourself. That way they're confident in knowing you're safe and sound. This would allow them the chance to look over and admire your beauty as you peacefully slumber away.

When they become 100% satisfied in knowing you are asleep, they move close. Leaning over not to wake you, they softly say something such as "Goodnight, my love." Followed by kissing your forehead ever so softly not to wake you before laying down on their pillow with an arm over you. As they move in holding your body close, they close their own eyes slowly but surely drifting off to sleep themselves.

More importantly, someone you can have hold close throughout the nigh. Feeling their touch, warmth and protection surrounding you. Whether or not there's any bad dreams to be had. If you were to wake up they will be there to calm you. Giving you the reassurance of not being alone you long for.

© 2017 Bardy


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

52 Views
Added on August 23, 2017
Last Updated on September 12, 2017

Author

Bardy
Bardy

About
You will find all my posts are either random thoughts I've had, things I've had said to people in conversation, memories of the past or questions that I wonder about. more..

Writing
Extension of Me Extension of Me

A Chapter by Bardy


I Can't Help Myself I Can't Help Myself

A Chapter by Bardy