Morning Message

Morning Message

A Story by Bardy
"

(Completed Oct 11, 2016)

"
Good morning! :)

I'm currently sitting here with a warm cup of tea as the sun welcomes me on this Tuesday. With each sip, it not only warms my body but my soul as I inhale the intoxicating smell of apples, cinnamon and camomile.

I need you, Leah. I need you to be extraordinary. I know you can. To do that, you have to believe in yourself. I'm talking about wholeheartedly. You were on track before. Time to get back on. Don't let events in the past or anyone else's thoughts of you drown out your own inner voice.

It's said that there's opportunities all around us. I do believe this to be true. However, we're blind to them if we don't believe in ourselves. The more we believe, the more they become known to us. The ability to make those dreams of yours a reality.

I love you, darling. Have a wonderful day. Let's make steps today in order to make the impossible, possible in both our lives.

© 2017 Bardy


Author's Note

Bardy
Name changed to protect identity.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

41 Views
Added on August 23, 2017
Last Updated on September 12, 2017

Author

Bardy
Bardy

About
You will find all my posts are either random thoughts I've had, things I've had said to people in conversation, memories of the past or questions that I wonder about. more..

Writing
Extension of Me Extension of Me

A Chapter by Bardy


I Can't Help Myself I Can't Help Myself

A Chapter by Bardy