Be Honest?

Be Honest?

A Story by Bardy
"

(Completed Aug 11, 3017)

"
If only you could bare witness to the face that is mine after the thought of you randomly springs to my mind remembering something you said to me. As I hold many things to heart. Yes, even the little things. It also could be a random photo of you or with someone else because it's you my eyes lay upon going through my newsfeed. Same for one of the heartfelt posts about your daughter you create from time to time. Perhaps it's the fact you have the ability to light up darkest of nights with knowing how happy you are with things finally piecing itself together.

No matter where I am, no matter what I'm doing, it does not discriminate. I stop and have this feeling come over me. Causing me to smile making my day that much better just like I am while typing this. Sometimes it's off into the distance. Anyone around me would think I'm out of it. Maybe I am. Wouldn't be such a bad thing.

In that brief moment, my mind is truly flying off in the crisp summer air. Stopping time around me. Clearing my head from anything else. Freeing me from worry. Freeing me from concern. Nothing around me can become ruined. If they had you in their life, they couldn't help but find themselves reacting the same way.

Rest well, Leah.
I hope this brings as big of a smile to your face when you wake. Then you can have an idea what I mean.

© 2017 Bardy


Author's Note

Bardy
Name changed to protect identity.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

38 Views
Added on August 23, 2017
Last Updated on September 12, 2017

Author

Bardy
Bardy

About
You will find all my posts are either random thoughts I've had, things I've had said to people in conversation, memories of the past or questions that I wonder about. more..

Writing
Extension of Me Extension of Me

A Chapter by Bardy


I Can't Help Myself I Can't Help Myself

A Chapter by Bardy