I Know You Were Sorry

I Know You Were Sorry

A Story by Bardy
"

(Completed April 1, 2017)

"
I know you were sorry. I knew you had to go. I felt first hand how you feel having someone on the phone each night before you drift off into a slumber. For me, I was laying with eyes closed hearing your voice. Voice coming through to wrap around as if holding me as blanket was. Causing me to give myself over to your hands. Nudging you to play with my hair again because how calming it is when you do when we're cuddled up. Until taking flight upon your departure. By this time, body already feels as if weightless upon the clouds. Rest assured I did sleep well. Mind was free to fly off to dream. Dream I did. Imagining how today went for you, what you saw, who you met, how excited I am, and how this is a mere one step closer to things. Most importantly, knowing this is just the beginning. I look forward to hearing how today went when you are most able.

© 2017 Bardy


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

50 Views
Added on August 23, 2017
Last Updated on September 12, 2017

Author

Bardy
Bardy

About
You will find all my posts are either random thoughts I've had, things I've had said to people in conversation, memories of the past or questions that I wonder about. more..

Writing
Extension of Me Extension of Me

A Chapter by Bardy


I Can't Help Myself I Can't Help Myself

A Chapter by Bardy