That's Your Own Sister

That's Your Own Sister

A Story by Bardy
"

(Completed March 21, 2017)

"
I don't understand. That's your own sister. Your blood. How can you can easily dismiss her like that?

One thing is for sure. You might be her brother by blood but I've been a more of a brother figure to Leah than you have or could ever be. Dont worry, Zane. You could be 6ft under tomorrow and I'll be sure to look after your sister like you should have all along. Why not? Have been already.

Have I agreed with what the choices she's made? No. She knows this. There's been times where I've been very disappointed. Yet, I didn't push her away. I kept her close and under my wing. I never gave up because I never stopped believing in her. Which is why I stood by her and will continue to. If I need to be there to help pick up the pieces, then so be it. That's what you do.

I've always wanted what's best for her and Lana. I can't force her to do anything. I can be supportive, encouraging and push her to become better though.

There's wasn't a day that didn't go by I wasn't worried when she was with Mitch. I'm far more at peace with Tom. (Until he gives me a reason not to be) Not to say I don't still naturally wonder about her, Lana and the one on the way. Do I know Tom? No. The way I see it, he can't be all that bad if he has you and Mitch (aka two biggest f**k ups) after him. That's a huge plus in itself.

I was furious to hear what Mitch did to Leah. Something you should have been when you found out and still be. Not blowing it off. My worst fear came true. Even when I was told to choke an ex (it's a kink of hers) I refused. I'm not the kind of guy who chokes someone I love or likes the sight of my hands around their neck. I'm not Mitch.

© 2017 Bardy


Author's Note

Bardy
All names changed to protect identities

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

82 Views
Added on August 23, 2017
Last Updated on September 12, 2017

Author

Bardy
Bardy

About
You will find all my posts are either random thoughts I've had, things I've had said to people in conversation, memories of the past or questions that I wonder about. more..

Writing
Extension of Me Extension of Me

A Chapter by Bardy


I Can't Help Myself I Can't Help Myself

A Chapter by Bardy