The Squiggling Beasts

The Squiggling Beasts

A Story by Beau-dee-loot

… and the black dots appeared spotted over my arms, first one, then three, started to bulge up slightly, like spots, itching, bulging up. First I scratched at them, at the little nodule, like a rough hair, thicker, like a small tail, and then the itching became unbearable, creepy, like there was something under there, under the skin on my hands, arms, so I squeezed at it - nothing. I squeezed hard around the tickling nodule and it started to come. I squeezed harder, opening it up into a wound and out it popped, popped this long f*****g millipede thing, wriggling, running up my arm, and I'm like 'What the f**k?' but keeping it to myself. Then I go at another little hairy thick tail lump, squeezing it hard and another one comes out, another wriggly millipede - 'F*****g hell'. I'm murmuring now. I'm fucked, they're all over, the black lumps, and I can feel the little monsters wriggling under my skin. It's another world now. I'm trying to get them all out and they're running all over my body but I can't keep up, they keep coming, I'm full of them. The lumps keep popping up, itching; the tails keep popping out, and I'm squeezing them and they're squiggling out, little squealing creatures, all legs and squeaks, black, between two and four inches long, everywhere. I'm frantic. I'm fucked. I'm screaming. I'm thinking. I'm not really thinking. No one's around. No one can help. It's too mad but it's happening, and you just act. You just do. It's survival. I just have to keep getting them out. It has to stop somewhere. They're breeding, hatching under the skin, like something I had done had kicked off a proliferation in me. Something must have got to me in the night, something fucked. I can't think. Reaching for the scissors, snipping away at the skin and they come tumbling out, hundreds of them, spilling out from under the skin, arms, then legs, racing all over my body, covering my arms and legs, little legs, tickling all over. I'm screaming my head off. No one comes. No one's home. Stabbing at my stomach. I want out now. Lumps everywhere, itching unbearably, just want them out, for f**k's sake. Stabbing at my stomach, they're spilling all over, the b******s. I want to die. Horrible critters, nibbling and rummaging. Pulling them from my nostrils one by one, the squiggling, squealing things, burning them. In minutes it's come to this; six inch millipedes spilling from my stomach, flooding, squealing, scattering over me, nibbling, rummaging. I can feel the energy draining. I'm snipping away thinking 'Please, hurry up and kill me.' These things, I'm made of them, inside, it's all there seems to be, millions of them scuttling out of me, all over me. Slicing across my chest, they come racing down my front, great armies of scrimmaging, nibbling beasts; they squelch from my dick, and I'm farting them out. I'm vomiting them, a squiggling, squabbling din, all over my body, the floor. Spurting from my throat, and finally I drop. From within me the last come, they smother, they devour me, and on my multiple legs I squiggle and scuttle away.

© 2012 Beau-dee-loot


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Creepy. In the best possible way. Still creepy.

Posted 11 Years Ago


I had to stop reading for a moment and then continued sometime later because while reading I seriously felt a creepy-crawly feeling on my arm... That doesn't happen often you've successfully creeped me out with a paragraph. Even though I was creeped out I was thoroughly interested in what was going to happen.

Posted 11 Years Ago


This is good. This is very original. I like the fast pace, and it really makes the reader standing at the edge of hir or her seat, wondering what's going on with these strange dots. Good job and keep on writing.

Posted 11 Years Ago


I love the way you drop us right into the action. You manage to it without confusing the reader it entices me in. Very captivating first few lines i can picture them on my own skin as if i am expriencing it.
You have a very vivd and expressive writing style.

Why would you be keeping it a secret if there was noone around? Just a slight flaw, you say keeping it a secret but later state there is no around so surely nooen to keep it a secret from?

Very morbid and powerful, i found myself feeling itchy and scratchy. Very well documented. Disgusting but wonderful at the same time. Your writing skill is impressive.
I love the ending my favorite line in the whole piece is the very last one i love the "and on my multiple legs i squiggle and scuttle away" the picture of them carrying his dead body off with them is fantastic. Very creative piece.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Morbid...

Posted 11 Years Ago


Beau-dee-loot

11 Years Ago

Good call
this is brilliantly written, a really good style. an intriguing piece all round I'd say!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Pax
horrifying tale indeed. good job.


Posted 11 Years Ago


Wow. I really liked it. Very well written.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Beau-dee-loot

11 Years Ago

Thanks, Eleanor. That's my kind of review.
this is a well written story Beau-dee-loot thank you for the read request.


Posted 11 Years Ago


Beau-dee-loot

11 Years Ago

Thnak you, I suspect it reflects the horrors I keep hidden with a smile coming unbidden to the page... read more
-starts scratching arms and legs-

i hate you now -_-

Posted 11 Years Ago


Beau-dee-loot

11 Years Ago

Cheers, P.S. Angel, inspired by the occasional post-shower itching sensation of drying out skin. Dar.. read more
L0v3craft

11 Years Ago

Indeed, but now you have inspired my imagination to up and run wild with the worst of my phobias-- s.. read more

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

660 Views
11 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 4 Libraries
Added on July 26, 2012
Last Updated on July 26, 2012
Tags: short story, fiction, fantasy, horror

Author

Beau-dee-loot
Beau-dee-loot

Manchester, North West, United Kingdom



About
Hello, if anyone really wants me to read something send me a message - need only be brief, like READ THIS!' - cos these read requests pile up insurmountably. more..

Writing
Broken Broken

A Poem by Beau-dee-loot



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


'D' for 'D' for

A Story by Beau-dee-loot


The Boss The Boss

A Story by Beau-dee-loot