Enemy Against The World

Enemy Against The World

A Poem by Beautifully Tragic xPoetry Queen
"

Old write. But I love this one.

"

Confined in my own binary sea of imagination and creativity, stalking the humanity of a world that idolizes chaos and fear as well as hate against its fellow man. Society has turned against me, knowing the truth without ever knowing the truth. I stay hidden within the shadows of my own world of trials and tribulations and views of a world in turmoil - thoughts that shall remain unheard of. Hidden secrets and only my pen holds the key. With my pen, I am never silent, forming my own religion of God that exists. The muses and spirits that keep me in existence, worshiping and following only them. Against the royal democracy of a planet in the bowels of hell. To the humanity world, it is forbidden, I am turned away for not following such rules.

 

Rules are meant to be broken....an enemy against the world.


© 2011 Beautifully Tragic xPoetry Queen


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Aw so true...Well written. This write makes you think, well penned.

Posted 12 Years Ago


If you speak the truth, you become the enemy of the world.You are no greater than Jesus.Please tell lies for your survival

Posted 12 Years Ago


Perfectly penned, one of those few pieces that force you to think, well done, good read.

Posted 12 Years Ago


This was friggin' brilliant. Anyways, I loved this. I could relate a lot. Good write :)

Posted 12 Years Ago



2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

452 Views
14 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 3, 2011
Last Updated on September 3, 2011

Author

Beautifully Tragic xPoetry Queen
Beautifully Tragic xPoetry Queen

Passionate kisses of a mind gone wild, NJ



About
My name is Rayne and I have been writing since high school. I took a long vacation from writing, and slowly starting to come back into it again. I admit that I am not the greatest writer, I'm just doi.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..