The Beginning of the Madness

The Beginning of the Madness

A Chapter by Becky Lawrence
"

I will finally write something! Yeah, the world is ending.

"
Charlotte looks up from her notebook. In front of her is Jason, who is staring at her with the craziest face you can possibly imagine. She glares at him with an over exaggerated expression. When Jordan isn't paying attention, she whips her pen at him. It nails him right between the eyes.
"AGH!" Jordan flails his arms and he tips backwards.
"I AM VICTORIOUS!" Charlotte jumps out of her chair, knocking it over with a crash.
"Both of you, shut the f**k up." Benji throws pillows at them "I'm trying to play Mass Effect."
"Mass Erect!" Jordan yells from under the pillow.
"Homoerroticism!" Charlotte flails her arms and legs around and squirms across the floor.
"You both are idiots. I hate you." Benji throws more pillows at them.



© 2011 Becky Lawrence


Author's Note

Becky Lawrence
It's short because I'm about to go out, but whatever.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
Added on June 16, 2011
Last Updated on June 16, 2011


Author

Becky Lawrence
Becky Lawrence

About
I've been writing since seventh grade. It started as a hobby and became an addiction. I have become an insomniac because of the thoughts and ideas going on in my head. I will read most read request.. more..

Writing