An Introduction

An Introduction

A Story by Myrmidon
"

Just an introduction i use for many dramas i've attempted to write before. Yes. this is written by me.

"

Love, something that everyone desires deep down in their hearts. From innocent children to murderers. Love is the only thing that fills the empty void that would invisibly tears you open and eat away at you till there’s nothing; the only thing that keeps you warm when you feel like you have nothing left. It keeps you together, and makes you feel wanted.

It can tear apart friendships, bonds, life long ties, and even family. Love is all powerful only so long as you let it reign over you. It gains power, as you lose control; but you can never suppress it. For those who have it, they take it for granted; when it’s gone, they grieve, wish, and realize. For those who don’t, they wish for it in silent envy; yet when they obtain it, they too take it for granted.

That’s love, good or bad, it’s here, and it’s everywhere.

 

Good Luck

© 2012 Myrmidon


Author's Note

Myrmidon
What do you think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

196 Views
Added on January 23, 2012
Last Updated on January 23, 2012

Author

Myrmidon
Myrmidon

CA



About
Hey! Welcome to my page. I am mostly a Fantasy/Adventure/Action writer, but have attempted to write dramas too. i LOVE to read almost any kind of story that gets me curious, interested, or excited, et.. more..

Writing
What am I? What am I?

A Story by Myrmidon


Shiva Shiva

A Book by Myrmidon