Get to know Saej

Get to know Saej

A Chapter by Beefmoopie
"

Found this online, figure to get me into the writing groove I'll have a nice conversation with myself-- I mean Saej. Normal people s**t. (TradereIN PROGRESS)

"
<-Really great resource by the way

Choose a gender. Female
Choose a place of birth. Village of Ironham in the country of Isp on the continent of Linevisi. A medium sized village with moderate trade, major output is textiles and produce. Within a valley. Major jobs are farming sheep, cow, and pig (in order from greatest to least), potatoes, rice, carrots, leather and fabric is made from the beasts many women do that, large lake nearby with a river connected to it which people fish from and also serves as a port during the wet season. Quaint, serene. 
Choose a hobby. Smoking, though if you want the G rated version she likes to find out of reach places to do so (almost exclusively) so exploring? Or scenic voyeurism. Her hobby is definitely getting high though; when she isn't in her garden she's out wandering around getting stoned. This is because she can't stand to be around other people when she's stoned, she "needs the drugs for piece of mind and the solitude in order to think". 
Choose a past job. Joining her father on his trade route, helping him hawk their wares. (more like Her mother was the doctor of the village and her father would grow and distribute medicinal herbs and the poultices and tonics her mother would make to the neighboring villages.   
Choose a present job. Currently in charge of her own garden in New Clearstone; runs a stall of herbs, seasonal vegetables, and the occasional poultice or tonic, as word spreads of her usefulness as a healer she continues to get more customers interested in her herbalism and magical healing capabilities. 
Choose a past love interest. Morys Rudhale

Choose an enemy. 
Choose a pet. 
Why is your character not working at the old job? 
Why is your character not with the old love interest? 
Why does your character not make the hobby a profession? 
How did your character make the enemy? 
How did the pet once save the character’s life? 
What is the one thing in the world your character would do anything to avoid? Why? What has he already done to avoid this? What do you see him doing in the future to avoid it? 
What is the one thing in the world your character would do anything in the world to have? Why? What has he already done to try to obtain it? What does he hope to try in the future? 
What is your character’s name?
What is your character’s age, and physical description. 
Write everything else you know about your character, right now.


© 2015 Beefmoopie


Author's Note

Beefmoopie
To be continued

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

77 Views
Added on September 8, 2015
Last Updated on September 8, 2015
Tags: writing exercise


Author

Beefmoopie
Beefmoopie

PA



About
¤I like festivals, going barefoot, pasta, UFO stories, candle light, vegetables, traveling, and scary movies. ¤I have two ferrets, Mulu-Mushishi and Gonzo, a dog, Montgomery, an elder.. more..

Writing
Forest Starter Forest Starter

A Chapter by Beefmoopie


Roleplay Roleplay

A Book by Beefmoopie