Discovery

Discovery

A Chapter by AngelBeens
"

The girls discover they have some hidden talents, but don't know how they got them.

"
Now what? Serafina thought to herself. I have no life, I have my awesome kick a*s abilities. This crazy. Guess I need to call my girls. As soon as she touched the phone she got a flash.
"I love you chocolate drop. Will you be mine?" Asked a raven haired teenage guy, as he looked at her with love in his eyes.
"Skinner... I'm not as cool as Laura and I hate Tyler with a passion. You seem to adore them. With that being said, how can you love me when I'm always an odd ball?" Fina asked softly.
"That doesn't matter. What matters is you, me and the way we feel about each other. I do love you Feen. Please say you'll be mine?" Pleaded Skinner, tears shining in his gorgeous blue gray eyes.
"How can I resist when each second I'm with you, that's all I seem to crave. Don't think I'm too forward I just...." Fina trailed off, feeling her eyes tear up. "I love you so much and don't want to lose you."
"You're not. I promise." Skinner replied softly, before kissing her gently.
Surprised by the kiss, all she could do was give in.
With a jolt, Fina came to herself. What the hell was that? Confused all she could do was think about what she'd just seen. After a hour of analyzing what she'd seen she kik'd Landria to see what's up.
Nothing. You must got something planned?
I don't know yet. Slide thru and bring T with you.
Chyy I guess.
Fina chuckled to herself as she read the kiks. We still got it she said as she walked through her closet to pick out something to wear. Tonight mama's going hunting, she thought to herself. But who were they after just yet, she wasn't completely sure. A few minutes later she heard her girls bikes revving up the driveway. Damn, that was quick.
"Man, girl you better open this door. It's cold out here. Ain't nobody trying to drop it like it's hot out here." T said in her soft voice, obviously ready to tear the door down if it didn't open soon.
"I'm coming." Fina said leaping down the stairs like an over excited kid on Christmas Day. "Get y'all narrow asses in here. Ain't nobody say dress crazy. I just said-"
"Come over!" They both shouted, pushing past her into the warm apartment.
"We know, but still girl you never know who might be looking!" Said T, ever the fashionista in the group.
Dria and Fina looked at each other, sighed then rolled their eyes. They were in for a fashion lecture unless somebody said something, and quick.
"I think I had a flash or something?" Fina quickly said.
"Huh?" Both Dria and T looked at her in unison.
"What you mean a flash?" Dria asked, frowning. "We don't flash, at least we're not suppose to."
"It's more like.. the gift Phoebe was born with." Fina said, referring to their favorite TV show, Charmed.
"You're not the only one discovering surprises." Dria began.
"I have a knack for catching anything in my hand. No matter how fast or slow it falls. Wanna see?" T asked excitedly.
"I can hear things I'd prefer not to." Dria said, looking like the lost female they all were. "What does all this mean?"
"I don't know but we can talk about this while you roll up. This is something we need to figure out quick, fast, and in a hurry." Fina replied, throwing the products at Dria, which T actually caught. What is going on here? Fina thought to herself eyes turning black in her confusion.
"Give it here T." Dria said reaching for it. She walked to the table and put the things on the table and began working on it while Fina and T just sat on the sofa.
"So who wanna go first? Just because I'm head don't mean I have to always say something first." Fina said, resting her hands on either side of her face, looking from Dria to T.
"Well, if you want to hear my tale, you gonna have to wait, because I'm busy right now." Dria replied.
"Well you did technically asked us to come over. Since there are no people around and we obviously ain't going no where no time soon. You start, I go next, and Dria be last! Like always!" She said the last part in a whisper, then laughed.
"I heard that," Dria said, causing everyone to laugh. "Whatever."
Fina took a deep breath and began to describe what she saw.


© 2016 AngelBeens


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

81 Views
Added on January 5, 2016
Last Updated on January 5, 2016


Author

AngelBeens
AngelBeens

GA



About
Hello. My passion is to write, but I'm shy about it. I wouldn't mind one day writing with someone who have similar ideas to mine. I mostly write about teenage love and young adult action mixed with lo.. more..

Writing
The Reason Why The Reason Why

A Chapter by AngelBeens