Did he ever...?

Did he ever...?

A Story by Bella-Marie
"

Have you read the books about Georgia Nicholson? That was the inspiration!

"

Did he ever...?
Did he ever what?
Did he ever love me?
Aw, shut up. He so did love you. Think about those days... those ones where he couldn't help holding your hand, couldn't help nudging himself closer to you, couldn't help gazing at you lovingly.
Did he ever respect me?
Hell yes he did! Think about the time he was okay with you cancelling the date, just because you were having a bad day! Or what about when he left you alone with your ex, even though you still had the hots for him? Do you remember when he stopped kissing you in front of your parents even though he was totally cool with it?
Did he ever think I was pretty?
He thought you were the most gorgeous girl ever in the history of hot girls. He adored your looks, constantly boasted about you, never told you you were fat, never said you were ugly.
Did he ever want to live the rest of his life with me?
I'm sure he would have stayed with you for ever and ever if his parents didn't make him leave. I mean, he was a good, caring, kind guy. They don't just leave when s**t happens. They only leave if it's not their decision.
Did he ever want to have a kid with me?
Simple - no.
It doesn't matter whether he was kind, caring and a good guy. It doesn't matter if he respected you. It doesn't matter if he loved you. You were an ornament to show off, a piece of china to display. You were hot and sexy, so he took advantage and showed you off.
Now you're pregnant. Because he was drunk one night, you're now pregnant. How does it feel, eh?

S**t.
That's right. He manipulated you, he used you, and now you have his b*****d kicking in your stomach.
... ... ... Will he come back?
Pffffft. Unlikely.

© 2010 Bella-Marie


Author's Note

Bella-Marie
I hope you get it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I liked it. It would have been better, maybe, if you had all italics or all underlined for that part of the story, but you could still figure out what you wanted to stay. I thought the end was hilarious.
Will he come back?
Pffffft. Unlikely.
Wonderfully written. Keep up the good work!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

oh my - what a reflection of what once was of the illusion made into clarity. smart write.

Posted 13 Years Ago


This was amazing and the ending was totally unexpected. I loved the interview form, I thought it worked wonders for this piece and I loved how in the first half there were personal experiences intertwined. Nice work.

Posted 13 Years Ago


I laughed at the end. I did get it, unfortunately. I love the format of this story. 100/100

Posted 13 Years Ago


Too often and true story. And the child is the ultimate looser in this game. You spelled it out clearly. Thanks for sharing.

Posted 13 Years Ago


I adore the G.N. books, and you did a great job using that sort of writing style here.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Oh my gosh! The ending caught me off guard. I laughed at myself because of how perplexed I was when the character asked about the child.

It's a common problem. Guys try to act all nice and sweet and then the girls wanna give it away soon as possible and end up with a "b*****d in their stomach".

In your stories, you have lovely twists that make me like reading stories altogether. I'm glad I read this.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Very cleverly written! I really liked the back and forth, question and answer. That's a great format for this. Once again, you have proven yourself to be the master of writing just enough and not letting too much out. It's short and to the point. I do like the ending as well. Good job!! ;)

Posted 14 Years Ago


I haven't read Georgia Nicholson's books, but I honestly really like this story. The layout is really cleverly done (although I do wish it could be made uniform throughout) and I like the concept of the actual storyline you have going. I especially like the format with the question-answer pattern you have going, plus I thought the ending was well done. Overall, really nicely done. I'm still debating over whether this is an conversation the main character is having with herself (internal debate, if you will ^^) or with a second person altogether.

Posted 14 Years Ago


I liked it. It would have been better, maybe, if you had all italics or all underlined for that part of the story, but you could still figure out what you wanted to stay. I thought the end was hilarious.
Will he come back?
Pffffft. Unlikely.
Wonderfully written. Keep up the good work!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

307 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on April 19, 2010
Last Updated on April 22, 2010

Author

Bella-Marie
Bella-Marie

Hamilton, Waikato, New Zealand



About
See that picture? Yeah, the profile picture of me. Yeah, yeah, that one! Well, that's my cat, I know! She's so cute, eh! I love my cat, she's the bomb. No, you're cat can't me as good as mine... maybe.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..