Perfect Imperfection

Perfect Imperfection

A Chapter by BellaBezzelz
"

My perfect life

"
I kissed Devon on his neck softly, then kissed em on the cheek, a smile crept on his face as he opened his eyes. "Good morning" he said with his deep voice. " I smell some good s**t. " He sat up as he wiped his face and his eyes swept the room. " Well you smell the right thing, breakfast in bed. Now get up & eat. " Ariana began tossing in her sleep. I grabbed the other tray and laid it in my lap.
" Good morning mommy, " she said .

We ate good this morning & it's peaceful. I said my life was perfect , and I really did mean it. It wasn't always a dream , but I got here some how....let me tell you a little about it.

  Me, my best friend Erin, & my friend Ariel decided to go to a strip club one night on some random s**t, wild a*s teenagers on a bored night. I seen all them strippers making all that money, just for jumping on a pole, half naked. That s**t was dope, I pictured myself up there laying in all them dollaz.
I had to focus on school and keeping my grades right at the time.  I always looked the best when I stepped out, I was only on bum s**t in the house. I was shy in the streets, I'm grown now & a freak in the sheets.
  I met Devon at a concert, I was out with my classy friends..no s***s with me at the time. Soon as I seen em, I knew I had to have em. & I been with him for a year and 2 months now.  No kids but we've thought about it , just not yet. He treats Ariana as if she was his & i love every moment of it. I started stripping a little before I met him.
The hottest club in Hollywood called "Seacrets" . My stripping was always and always will be my passion...my secret passion.

  I began getting my baby ready for school while Devon got ready for work. He's a Real Estate Agent and he owns a Barber Shop but he's never really there, his little brother runs it for him and make sure everything is in order.  " I brushed my teeth real good and i washed off my face, I can go to school now? " Ariana said, while putting on her jacket. " Somebody wanna be at school today? I don't believe it..hell yeah..let's drop you off baby. "  What got her so ready to get to school? I don't know but let's get her out of here.


DEVON P.O.V

" Bye daddyyyy " Ariana screamed, running towards me. " See you later baby girl, have a good day. I'll see you later. " , she ran to the door with her backpack on, happy and s**t. " You won't be here probably when i get back, but I'll see you later. " Alana said, followed by a kiss to the lips. 

  Things been cool at my shop and everything well with the agency I'm with right now. I got the best girl, Lil Ari is everything to me, and I'm paid.

  Life is perfect for me, keep giving me these blessings!

  I have to head to this house to meet this family to see if their interested in purchasing it. I gathered all my stuff for work and headed to my car.

  I pulled up to my newest house that I'm trying to get sold. 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, guest room, and big dining/living room. As i walked through the house to look at it a little more, the family pulled up that i was waiting for. A lady, A man, and 2 children. I stood on the porch and waited for them as they walked up.

" Oh my gosh Mommy, this house is huge! " the little boy said as he ran inside the house. The woman stood there stuck staring at me and I locked eyes with her not even noticing her face. She was small, petite and pretty a*s f**k. Now she's thicker, a*s fat, and still pretty a*s f**k. This b***h killed my child and now she's standing in front of me with 2 kids and a boyfriend that could possibly be her husband..

I stood there stunned, i couldn't believe my eyes. . . . . . .


© 2017 BellaBezzelz


Author's Note

BellaBezzelz
Leave me feedback

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
Added on December 22, 2017
Last Updated on December 22, 2017
Tags: Family, love, secrets, betrayal, funny, adults, teen, young adults


Author

BellaBezzelz
BellaBezzelz

Lancaster, CA



About
20 years old From Compton CA Born and raised in California Instagram @Lil_Lkady3 Snapchat @Bankgirlbezzelz more..

Writing
Why I Grind Why I Grind

A Chapter by BellaBezzelz