Here's to the Crazy Ones

Here's to the Crazy Ones

A Story by Annabelle
"

I’m not sure whether it’s the width or depth of change that affects us all.

"

We want to make a change in this world; That is what they say.


How do I make a change? That is the question. For in one way or another, we want to be that unique person out of the 7 billion people on this earth. We say we want to strive and achieve, and yet we do not do anything. I am scared; scared that I’ll die not having made my mark in the universe. 


I want to go out and do something. 


We all harbour this inherent fear of dying alone and not making a change to this world. I am now pondering the existence of myself, change would occur assuming that if I do not exist, something/someone would be in utter catastrophe. That is called making a change, because in a way we change the way this world works. Only after this change has come about, will the balance of forces in this universe stay the same. I want to be that change. I don’t know how that’s going to happen. But I will be that harbinger of change.


“Here's To The Crazy Ones. The misfits. The rebels. The trouble-makers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently.”

© 2012 Annabelle


Author's Note

Annabelle
Stream of consciousness writing at 11.13pm.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

173 Views
Added on November 14, 2012
Last Updated on November 14, 2012
Tags: change, thought diarrhoea, pretentious, journal, different

Author

Annabelle
Annabelle

Singapore



About
We are all born mad, some of us remain so. (In the process of writing drunk and editing sober) more..

Writing
Masquerade Masquerade

A Poem by Annabelle


Emoticon Emoticon

A Poem by Annabelle