uhhhhhhhh

uhhhhhhhh

A Poem by Ben

The Reasoning, Purpose, Usefullness of Working Together
I have been leaning towards thinking and feeling what other people think and feel of me, that its for a loser and of someone who just, cant do it on his own, that is dependent of others, that they, I want to have others around me and work with them, use their skills and strengths. Like Bucky Fuller wanted to just do things, make things, useful things, without considering profit, my Utiles project and general thinking, sometimes. But anyway, point being, upon my thinking already being out there and wierd i make it even wierder and foreigner, stranger, aliener, because I dont want to do it myself, and I dont want to make money, on top of it, twice over being ostricized, rather, ostricizing myself. 
To some extent, all or a lot of americans ostricize themselves, because to be a little different, different to a certain extent is sort of necessary within the culutre; in the being hip, is a necessity to be original and for having a little bit of your own thing going, although that may be fading or waning in the culture. 
Before I tell of how I will never overcome, surmount or prevail over the with the grain, there always still is, was, let me just first submit this little argument and few points in my defense, or in defending doing the opposite, of what everyone and everything and ever signal from everhwhere is telling you what to do. That point, these arguments are the following. Working together, cooperation, collaboration has actually always been the way, now that the technology, means and tools of creating your own media are more available, rapidly to very large amounts more of additional people. For some reason creativity is something seen as individual overly so, a feat to be done on one’s own, a suggestion or cultural trend, where everyone certainly can be, but must be?? a one man band, one woman show.
In wanting to form a band, someone goes to the drums, because the part of a drummer is a part that is needed, and you want to form a whole band, the idea or will or intention to be a one man band is a little heedless, wreckless and egotastical, if you ask me. However, I know that something to do with this right now is so deeply engrained, its hard to go against it. Nonetheless I refuse, still, to see it as a weekness, needing other people, i abnormally, see it as normal, and the best better way, calling to mind words and notions like, judiciousness, multiple angles points of view, better brainstorming, synergy and more circumpsetness thoroughness and comprehensiveness, while having less overlooked, left out, missed exceptions, additional nuances and insights. 

© 2018 Ben


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

67 Views
Added on December 1, 2018
Last Updated on December 1, 2018

Author

Ben
Ben

Portland, CO



About
Like to learn and know And be my potential of aware I love the quote, "look in, let not either the true nature of things or their proper worth escape you" I also love the quote "In the mornin.. more..

Writing
Misc Memories 1 Misc Memories 1

A Story by Ben


Kamran's words Kamran's words

A Poem by Ben


Forces Forces

A Poem by Ben