The destruction of the enemy Part One

The destruction of the enemy Part One

A Story by Ben Dickson
"

This is a story about a time traveller who lives in an alien ship. The aliens were killed by Space Pirates, but he hid, and now lives in the ship with knowledge he gained when a guest of the aliens.

"
I had a plan to annihilate my enemy. I worked on this for some time- how to infiltrate the spaceship crewed by the reptilians and destroy it. I would transport down using the metaphysical transporter, meet one of these beings who had disguised himself as me, and jump back with him into his spaceship. Once there, I would set the detonator on a small nuke that I had with me before I transported back to my spaceship. I had researched where one of my 'selves'- a reptilian version of me- would pop up at what time, and in what place. And I had tracked down a small hand-sized nuke- which could only be bought with the sort of money that I had won by knowing sporting results ahead of time. I only had a short time to do this. My wife had taken the children on a short holiday to Amsterdam for a few days. She transported them down with her, glee in her face as she closed the lid of the time machine. She liked the tulips. Perhaps it would be a nice thing for her to remember- as the last nice thing she did while I was alive with her. So, with my heart in my throat and my nuke at my side, I lay myself down inside the transporter and pulled down the translucent hatch.

© 2015 Ben Dickson


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on March 18, 2015
Last Updated on March 18, 2015
Tags: time travel, science fiction, horror, aliens, other dimensions, spaceships, reptilians

Author

Ben Dickson
Ben Dickson

Canberra, Australia



About
I'm known by some, but not by others! more..

Writing