All of You

All of You

A Screenplay by BesGoo
"

Janelle takes a possible life changing trip to a drug store.

"

PART ONE 


INT. DRUG STORE - NIGHT JANELLE SIRIBOE,30s, standing in feminine product isle nervously she starts to looks around at the maxi pads. FEMALE CUSTOMER grabs a box of tampons and walks off. SEAN ANDERSON,40s, walks down isle he looks at the pads.


SEAN

Pardon me ma'am? sorry to bother you, I’m looking for the pad that feels like a shark fin, my 14 year old daughter said thats how her friend describe it. 


Janelle laughs.


JANELLE

That sounds like the infinity. 


Janelle grabs the pads and hands them to Sean.


SEAN

Thank you so much.


JANELLE

No problem.


SEAN

Have a good night.


Sean begins to walk off.


JANELLE

Wait- can you do me a huge favor?


SEAN

Umm I guess so. 


Janelle grabs a pregnancy test and hands it to Sean.


JANELLE

I need you to buy this for me. I'll pay for it, I'm just a little embarrassed.


SEAN

No problem. Well I'm done here let's make our way toward the register.


JANELLE

Thank you so much.


SEAN

Don't mention it. I'm Sean Anderson. 


They shake hands.


JANELLE

Janelle Siriboe.


SEAN

Siriboe?


JANELLE

Yes.


SEAN

Janelle I like to do one good deed a day so let me buy this for you and hope you get the results you are hoping for.


JANELLE

Oh no, I can't have you pay. Then I'll feel like I owe you something.


SEAN

Don't worry about it, I insist. 


INT. CAR - NIGHT


SEAN

Hey bro whats up man how you feeling?... good good...Oh I'm hanging in there. Now what I'm about to do is fucked up, but just like I'm allowed one good deed I'm also allowed one bad deed. So its funny how life works I was just at a CVS and I ran into your ex Janelle. She asked me to buy a pregnancy test for her cause she was to embarrassed... I'm pretty sure it was, her last name was Siriboe...Calm down Don't panic... I mean you should ask her if she is pregnant...And if she is ask her if its yours. And if you are the father man you gotta let her brother know the truth. I know you'd be a great father no doubt.


INT. BATHROOM - NIGHT


Janelle sitting on bathroom counter. Her phone alarm goes off. She closes her eyes exhales and picks up the pregnancy test. She opens her eyes. Her eyes light up in excitement. 






© 2017 BesGoo


Author's Note

BesGoo
Again I am aware its not in normal format can't do it here on writerscafe. But yeah there will be a PART TWO eventually

My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

253 Views
Added on September 1, 2017
Last Updated on October 12, 2017
Tags: pregnancy, love, friends, betrayal, life, friendship, pharmacy, laughs, humor, females, males, men, women, pregnant, lovers, secret, new age, college

Author

BesGoo
BesGoo

Los Angeles, CA



About
What you Do Bes Goo!!! Hi everyone my name is Billi Sarafina (I go by both names) I am a Screenwriter who specializes, but not limited to the dramatic comedy genre. A Los Angeles native enjoys creatin.. more..

Writing