LIFE IS CRUEL

LIFE IS CRUEL

A Poem by Betty Hermelee
"

HOPE FOR JACOB, PRAYERS FOR LIFE

"
A sudden event affects so many of us….we are all so vulnerable….our souls cry out for Jacob to heal….our prayers will endure until the clouds rift and the sunshine is radiant …we have hope that you will mend to the fullest and rejoin us at the cafe. Until then, we will miss you, dear mentor.
Love from all of us  at the Cafe
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Warm wishes
B

© 2023 Betty Hermelee


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Prayers answered. A recovery underway and perhaps even some new inspiration to spur him onward in his poetic pursuits. This was not what I expected from the title. But it is true that life is tough; so tough it kills us all in the end. But we needn't focus on that. I'd rather focus on the life we can use between now and then to do something worthwhile for our fellow travelers between the two eternities. I enjoyed the read.

Posted 1 Year Ago


Betty Hermelee

1 Year Ago

Thank you Fabian for a thoughtful review!
Best, B
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Gee
May the master soon return, he is missed by all.
Hope you are well Betty

Posted 1 Year Ago


Betty Hermelee

1 Year Ago

Thank Gee
We're all praying for him to have a full recovery!!!
Best, B
Coyote Poetry

1 Year Ago

He is okay now. This is good new dear Betty.
I have my rules and clarity you don’t, did I not know your surgeries did I not to tell you not to overplay you did break my heart ❤️ which was only with you, I thought you don’t needed me, whole day I am browsing this site today too many thoughts about you don’t play with me my family is not with me I am all alone, only my son with me, my sisters are hating me that I am coming to India and no talk, I decided to come for people but I was changing my plan to come to india because job didn’t confirmed yet you too are writing something confusing. How much a heart can bear the pain atleast you should be proud of both of us me and my son. For supporting you all these as you were behind us taking care indeed.
I am just doing whatever I can want to type and talk say what’s going on with me. Don’t break the wall of my head which is just getting cured without meds take firm decision what is right for family and you. I know what might be going through your mind too many people too many thoughts. I was only one who took decision for you in past I didn’t ask anyone’ view. I did cared for you came out for you and I know I did wrong to my son but I know that I will take care of him through you or myself. So thought of telling.

Posted 1 Year Ago


Jacob's a great guy. I'm sure he just wants to get back to the cafe. I hope he's back soon.

Posted 1 Year Ago


Betty Hermelee

1 Year Ago





I believe wish him well, and we all miss him !
Best, B
.. read more
Jacob has been both friend and mentor to many here. It's not the same without him. His presence is deeply missed with each passing day, and with each passing day, we say another prayer for his return.

Thank you, Betty!

Posted 1 Year Ago


Betty Hermelee

1 Year Ago

fingers crossed Kelly!
It’s better to write clearly rather than assumptions you make, as you don’t know anything just see outer and doesn’t know past you were not matured still in school reading books. How do you know about it so I will explain.

Posted 1 Year Ago


JessyJacob

1 Year Ago

Sorry to Jacob. I was talking. Too many names whom I should I think are who with pics I am guessing... read more
JessyJacob

1 Year Ago

Moreover he is happy doesn’t want to lose his family and was looking match for me. Is it wrong tha.. read more
JessyJacob

1 Year Ago

You know Sydney you know all and still blame till I break.
It’s fine if you don’t Giv name for our relationship and I know you can’t. She is paving her future wedding in next life. All are married here. With boundaries wife soldiers. You know I was also in that shoes so no complaints. Hope you understand her youth less no defensive mood, grey hair 👩‍🦳 and what not cavity in eye. That person was like you remembering right from college couldn’t even celebrate his wedding anniversary with his wife as he was missing me, he never touched me, so was feeling that as I was in group chat. That’s all no f*****g love it’s friendship bee flower adoration. Please let me do I hav to still more confess. It’s fine. My heart is empty this time I fix a person that he can’t just pass through in dreams but stay there in my real life will you be that mine for my next life?? Answer me J?

Posted 1 Year Ago


This comment has been deleted by the poster.
JessyJacob

1 Year Ago

I don’t know that he is missing.
JessyJacob

1 Year Ago

I thought he is happy 😃 enjoying.
He is in my prayers also dear Betty. Jacob, always a kind friend.
Coyote


Posted 1 Year Ago


Betty Hermelee

1 Year Ago

always, prayers for him!
I wish to be fully associated with the above. To Jacob.

Posted 1 Year Ago


Betty Hermelee

1 Year Ago

yes to Jacob!
This is a lovely post for Jacob Betty. We are all hoping and praying his surgery will have him healthy and back here with us before too long. Best wishes dear poet.

Chris

Posted 1 Year Ago


Betty Hermelee

1 Year Ago

yes, we're all rooting for him!

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

228 Views
12 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 14, 2023
Last Updated on January 14, 2023

Author

Betty Hermelee
Betty Hermelee

Black Mountain, NC



About
My love of poetry results from my love of art. As a painter I am able to express myself on a canvas. As a poet my words come from my heart, my moods, sometimes sad, mostly upbeat. I like to use vivid .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Lasting Lasting

A Poem by Chris Shaw